Page 13 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions (Thread 1)

Fashion Designer
    After pulling off that one super fluke in over a month, I knew it would be back to a steady diet of commons, but I dared to hope that the Unicorn's presence in the Garden might work some magic. Hah! Apparently the Unicorn thinks I need 15 Gliders to go with my 15 Thunderhawks. Yes, THAT must be why I paired a pure Gem animal with my rare Electric-Fire -- to produce COMMON Electric-Fires. More commons for the Forest of Fifty-something Commons.

And while I've mostly resigned myself to the fact that I'm breeding bombs (fails) for bombs (explosives), I have to say it sucks like a tick to get one lousy bomb for every 11-hour Glider bred. So the net product of this Unicorn-Daredevil pair is 2 Electric commons and 2 explosives a day. Oh joy!
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    After pulling off that one super fluke in over a month, I knew it would be back to a steady diet of commons, but I dared to hope that the Unicorn's presence in the Garden might work some magic. Hah! Apparently the Unicorn thinks I need 15 Gliders to go with my 15 Thunderhawks. Yes, THAT must be why I paired a pure Gem animal with my rare Electric-Fire -- to produce COMMON Electric-Fires. More commons for the Forest of Fifty-something Commons.

And while I've mostly resigned myself to the fact that I'm breeding bombs (fails) for bombs (explosives), I have to say it sucks like a tick to get one lousy bomb for every 11-hour Glider bred. So the net product of this Unicorn-Daredevil pair is 2 Electric commons and 2 explosives a day. Oh joy!
    I was hoping you may be luckier now. But at least it seems that breeding super's possibility is not 0%. then 0,001? oh god
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Fashion Designer
    I have 5 unique Super Rare creatures that I bred and duplicates of Vinotaur and Sea Drake (x2). I also have a Storm Sphinx on the nest now. Every combo I put in the den has at least 4 colors because I do not have a Crystal Unicorn.

Once the Storm Sphinx hatches, I will be missing 6 rare creatures and 7 super rare creatures.

Fashion Designer
    Same combination back in the den (lvl 4 Eagle Beagle and lvl 4 Iciclaw) produced 22 hours, which should be Super Rare Terradactyl.

Executive Chef
    Like brandonu, I am able to breed super rares. Got a second cosmic phoenix yesterday which brings my super rare total to 16 animals (including those won in the battlegrounds and arena). But not the friggen unicorn to save my life. And I cannot get a super rare electric to save my life either. Also still no grassquatch or onyx ox. And still one rare holdout: spruce moose.

It feels like we are being toyed with. If you get the unicorn, you then get shut out (or nearly so) of supers. Or you can get supers, but never ever ever ever ever a unicorn.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    Actually, I'm not too keen on the pairings of Unicorn with Beagle, Aquatter, Bamboon or Simian. The last thing I need is another Emerald tying up my Garden & nest. You know how they love it here. LOL
    I can't breed an emerald no matter how hard I try
    Last edited by EviBrooklyn; 09-30-14 at 02:18 PM.

Fashion Designer
    What is breeding time 1 hour? Diamond and panda are the parent.

Executive Chef
    Eh. Full September passed for me with zero super rare breed. For about 1,5 month I wasnt able to breed a single super rare, while 5 supers were coming out to market. I am pretty close to delete the game, and send all my critters into euthantic death. Thank you TL for totally ignoring my problem (which is not mine alone, check posts in this thread).
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by finnth12 View Post
    What is breeding time 1 hour? Diamond and panda are the parent.
    Panda!
    Main id: squinn1981

The only new creatures I have been able to obtain in the last 6 weeks were won in tournament play and in the battleground. That is 6 weeks of breeding duplicate animals constantly! TL can't have it both ways - is impossible to breed rare or super rare creatures but these are the creatures needed to win tournaments/battles. I'm not even trying for the unicorn anymore because really how likely am I going to get it. As stated above I'm pretty close to putting my creatures out to pasture. I was worried that TL was going to treat this as another dragon story and that certainly seems to be true.