Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: May 2018 Sale

Grand Emperor

May 2018 Sale

May 2018 Sale

Sale items are available in the Market. Sale ends May 4. Happy shopping!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	83A578FE-5FC7-49A4-B872-56FF09DFCE66.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	131.2 KB 
ID:	43905Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FD5027DB-A9F0-4E56-BDC3-40136A42BCC9.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	164.6 KB 
ID:	43969Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1FEC3FC0-063A-4CA1-A15A-45EB6ECB3AE4.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	126.3 KB 
ID:	43970

Fashion Designer
    Aww man! I REALLY would like to get both the Bountiful Bunny and the Saintly Bernard! I wouldn't mind the Snapdragon too, and I don't have the Peony Pony on my baby account.

Unfortunately, my gem level will not support purchasing ANYTHING right now. At least, I don't expect that even with a 50% off sale, any of these animals will be within reach.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Executive Chef
    Totally getting that Bunny - I've waiting food animal sale forever!

Fashion Designer
    I'm consoling myself on not having the funds for the Bunny with the fact that I think the Squirrel Away is cuter. But man, if I could afford it, I'd have at least one of EVERY element between my accounts.

Ah well.
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Do we know when this sale will occur?

Farm Supplier
    My account don’t see anything sale like it pip up

Farm Supplier
    Oh never mind, coming soon, probably mothers day coming

Fashion Designer
    Probably in the Friday update.

Banned
    So I did something stupid and am mad at myself. I've never been particularly fond of the Steel Wooly Mammoth, even though I love mammoths (yes, I know they are extinct) and elephants in general. But I decided that I would buy one since it is on sale for only 100 gems and my account #1 has a pretty good elephant collection going. So I purchased one today, then when I was doing a "habitat inventory" I realized that I already bought one on that account. ugh! So now I have 2 of the homely things on the same account. I don't know why I don't remember buying the first one, but I'm sure it was the same reasoning: "Oh, well, it's only 100 gems, and it will bring me closer to having a complete collection." *sigh*

Fashion Designer
    Aw man, I hear ya. Well, at least you have a spare animal with a decent evolution time that you can raise to epic and sell off when you need space without losing an animal from your collection. But yeah, that's a bummer.

Personally, I think he's really cute, but until I've saved enough gems to buy a Food animal the next time they go on sale (I won't have enough this time), I'm being pretty stingy with my gems.

Now, if it were a Steamtrunk or an Owlbear, I'm not sure I could stop myself. I'm such a geek. LOL

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast