Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101 LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions (Thread 1)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    Captain K9 and Station Dalmatian just gave me a Lullabison!

I'm starting to wonder if I breed a Lullabison and a Tubacan if I might score a Saintly Bernard! LOL
    I think I will try that next...lol. Haven't had any great success with k9 and salvation. Congrats on the music n service animal extras tho

Farm Supplier
    Oh yeah!! I was able to breed tuba can !! Finally a good perk

Grand Emperor
    I'm starting to wonder if I breed a Lullabison and a Tubacan if I might score a Saintly Bernard! LOL
    roflol

Rhino Keeper
    Got a Station Dalmatian with CU and Station Dalmatian 🙂
    Is the Turtle Dove breedable instead?

Farm Supplier
    Doubt the Sunrise Drake will settle in my forest: Have been using Seafoam Unicorn and CU, which have blessed me -so far- with one 45-hr Sapphire Cthulhu, 2(!) 47-hr Jasper Dragons and now I just got a 42-hr breeding situation... one after another... Crazy, right?! Happy, but bad for gems to speedbreed

Fashion Designer
    To get sunrise Drake you need to water and fire breeding. It?s so strange what happened. So the point is... I do not have one fire monster ( because of need of space I sold them). So I put out of my storage my French bulldog that is fire and water. I level him to 4 but now I cannot use him. So strange? I wanted to use him and my diamond monster to get sunrise Drake. It does not show in the breeding list. So now I must buy a fire monster with coins? Why? Nothing special with the French bulldog.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by torfhoeken3 View Post
    Doubt the Sunrise Drake will settle in my forest: Have been using Seafoam Unicorn and CU, which have blessed me -so far- with one 45-hr Sapphire Cthulhu, 2(!) 47-hr Jasper Dragons and now I just got a 42-hr breeding situation... one after another... Crazy, right?! Happy, but bad for gems to speedbreed
    Oh, wow, I just read your comment! I thought I was lucky, but you have me beat!

Fashion Designer
    Hmm, the Water/Fire breeding combo seems to be rather lucky outside the Pyro Pony/Frostfang combo. Those asking why their Water/Fire animals aren't breedable - I think that's your answer. The Seafoam Unicorn is one of the few exceptions - if not the only one - and it seems to produce a high percentage of Legendary hybrids. I just got a 45 hour timer myself breeding with my Crystal Unicorn. I wonder if it has the same influence when bred with a non-Legendary animal.

This definitely bears testing. Too bad I only have one on one of my accounts.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Farm Supplier
    Hmm, the Water/Fire breeding combo seems to be rather lucky outside the Pyro Pony/Frostfang combo. Those asking why their Water/Fire animals aren't breedable - I think that's your answer. The Seafoam Unicorn is one of the few exceptions - if not the only one - and it seems to produce a high percentage of Legendary hybrids. I just got a 45 hour timer myself breeding with my Crystal Unicorn. I wonder if it has the same influence when bred with a non-Legendary animal.

This definitely bears testing. Too bad I only have one on one of my accounts.
    Congrats!!!