Page 63 of 101 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions (Thread 1)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    Used Holloweasel (Earth/fire) and CU - 16 hour hatch. Egg is 3 different shades of pink. What can it be? Maybe North PolarBear? Plus another 16 hr. in the den using same combo.
    Sounds like a valentiger, it's the only 16 hour earth fire that I can see that's currently available.

Definitely valentiger, just visited your forest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    Used Holloweasel (Earth/fire) and CU - 16 hour hatch. Egg is 3 different shades of pink. What can it be? Maybe North PolarBear? Plus another 16 hr. in the den using same combo.
    Hello Chickenlady! You have to get Valentin Tiger, the others are Chocolate Rabbit, Mamaroo, Vampire Cat and Love Bug, have been breed. But Chocolate Rabbit, Mamaroo, Vampire Cat, Love Bug, but are just not through breed to get.

Hello all. Haven't been on for some time but I have been playing the game. I'm happy to report that I finally got one of my forever animals with Trick or Treent, Finally got Treent of life and wass even lucky to get giving treent. Love all the gem animals... trying for Matripony and sadly have only gotten 8 armordilos and 4 rampages.. I've been using Magmacore And either Volcamel or Republifant..what would the best combo be.. level or rarity?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BNM11013 View Post
    Hello all. Haven't been on for some time but I have been playing the game. I'm happy to report that I finally got one of my forever animals with Trick or Treent, Finally got Treent of life and wass even lucky to get giving treent. Love all the gem animals... trying for Matripony and sadly have only gotten 8 armordilos and 4 rampages.. I've been using Magmacore And either Volcamel or Republifant..what would the best combo be.. level or rarity?
    There's only one combo for Matripony.. Use love dove and smitten kitten

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    There's only one combo for Matripony.. Use love dove and smitten kitten
    Well yeah..I shoulda asked that question differently what I meant to ask is what combo gives me the best shot at acquiring love dove and smitten kitten, does rarity or level make a difference or is it completely random?

Farm Supplier
    hoeray the lovebug is back ! happy happy!

New Resident
    Hi, can someone please tell me why it's only possible to breed with either earth, nature, fire, water, electric or dark animals? Some of mine have different elements ie crystal but I can't breed with it. It's frustrating as there are animals I would like to try for but am not able to.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anne_b View Post
    Hi, can someone please tell me why it's only possible to breed with either earth, nature, fire, water, electric or dark animals? Some of mine have different elements ie crystal but I can't breed with it. It's frustrating as there are animals I would like to try for but am not able to.
    That's how this game works. Sometimes are "limited" animals breedable. But normally are limited animals not available through breeding. That's means you can't breed for it but also not breed with it. Just wait for relisted creatures and you can breed again for those. Crystal you can breed with it, like the Crystal Unicorn.

New Resident
    hello is there any chance the list can be updated Thanks

New Resident
    My legendary animal do not show up in my breeding so how do I breed from them