Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions (Thread 1)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by hansmolln View Post
    Sell them I guess. I'm sure they go to a nice home, probably a farm where all the unwanted ferrets live happily ever after
    I grow them until first evolve. (Counts towards next gem). Then send them off to Boarding School with the Planters.

No matter what I try I can't breed a Rampage and I need it to finish my current goal. What animals should I breed to get one?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by harperdragons View Post
    The best thing to do is breed the basic animals over and over. For example, I bred rock rhino and pandilla over and over until I had all rock / earth combos. I got plantlers about 3 times before getting the ferret. Then plantlers about 3 or 4 more times before getting the monkey and then of course plantlers about 4 to 5 more times before getting grassquach. Once you have all of that combo move on to another common set to breed like piro pony and rock rhino. Hope this helps.
    I don't know if that's the "best" thing, but it's one way to go. Personally, I got bored with all the Armordillo fails trying for Magmacore, so I'm switching to another breeding pair.

Quote Originally Posted by megan151719 View Post
    No matter what I try I can't breed a Rampage and I need it to finish my current goal. What animals should I breed to get one?
    All it takes if fire and earth and patience. I'm in double digits of my armordillo fails.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Does Skyger have to go on dark habitat? Or will it rest on water habitat until I get one?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by passinthru8 View Post
    Does Skyger have to go on dark habitat? Or will it rest on water habitat until I get one?
    Its only element is Dark so it has to have a Dark habitat. If you bred one and are far from having enough coins, just sell it when it hatches ; they are super easy to breed.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

New Resident
    I thought I chose hydroyak and magmacore to breed. It showed me 1 hr above the pairing. I starters a earching to see what that would be. When I went back to the game I had hydroyak and fairy ferret breeding with a seven hour breed time. Any thoughts?

I just got a Crystal Unicorn using manticore(10) and Ocean Owl(9).

I haven't seen this combo posted previously (although I honestly haven't tried hard to verify!) but I do read posts when searching for the "magic combo" and thought I'd give back! I don't use forums often and today is the first time I've actually posted something. It took me an hour just to figure out how to post and where to post my breeding combo! So the odds are I won't reply to any questions or comments. (With Facebook, Instagram, and twitter, I'm exhausted!)

Good Luck! Hope this post helps you!!

Executive Chef
    Since Friday I cant breed any super rares, despite the fact I am over around 40 tries. Only common and rare. Did something changed in the breeding system? Not a single super rare, though I had to breed around 4 pieces.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Since Friday I cant breed any super rares, despite the fact I am over around 40 tries. Only common and rare. Did something changed in the breeding system? Not a single super rare, though I had to breed around 4 pieces.
    Agreed :\ Ever since I bred my Crystal Unicorn I've only been getting commons and rares -___- Especially regarding the dark breeds... fire and nature supers are the ones I've been trying to heavily breed for and all I've managed to get are commons all around with one rare (Peamoth).

No idea if they changed the odds or what but my lacking of many supers in my forest is getting a bit frustrating...

Fashion Designer
    Funny because since Friday I got my 2nd and 3rd super rares in the game. Besides the two I won from the battlegrounds. Still trying for that Unicorn though. Hey, has anybody gotten a unicorn from breeding with a lightening and fire plus two other elements? I still haven't gotten my lightening leopard yet either because of runes disappearing? I need 7 more runes and I have no more explosives. They must have changed something with that too.

Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast