Thread: Libraries, books, upgrading and confusion

Executive Chef

Libraries, books, upgrading and confusion

Ok so over the last few weeks I've been reading various posts seen various kingdoms and wondering if I've put 1 and 1 together and made 3.

Can anyone clarify?

I understand the wish to increase Royal Points and thereby having multiple buildings not my bag but I understand.

I've seen people talking of getting book drops from the library. I've never had this. I'm level 31. Will I get drops later or by upgrading my library to its highest level?

I'm working towards getting my first wizard school. I'm guessing the student wizard neighbour request comes from this?

Does the wizard school join up with the library to drop books to upgrade the wizard school, spell books seem to be a big ingredient to upgrade the building and hence why so many library buiłdings?

More buildings hopefully gives more spell books for upgrading for more energy boosts?

Farm Supplier
    Once you build the school, it will trigger the library to start dropping books. It will also trigger the request for student wizards. After that, you can get books from Thomas' house (rarely), the library (occasionally), and from Adventures--I think from Searching the Ancient Vault, if I'm not mistaken.

After paying your gems, this is what you'll need to build the school to level 1:
    25 Stone
    25 Wood
    5 Glimmer Dust

Full info can be found here;

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Wizard-School

As for not having several buildings of the same type, I agree with your stance. although there are a few that I have two of (including the wizard school). I even have 3 conservatories. But when I'm done with the goal I'm on, one will go back in storage.

Executive Chef
    There are several quests where you need to visit the same building 2 or 3 (maybe more) times in a row. So say if you have 2 Taverns (I have 1 for the trolls and the other for the knights to keep them out of trouble), you can tap both and get 2 visits quickly, rather than having to wait hours to get the 2nd visit. The jeweler gives stray jewels so if you need them, it is handy to have a second building to collect from. There are justifications in game play other than royal points for a 2nd (or more) building. Extras go into storage until needed.

Executive Chef
    I know what you mean, there are certain buildings I plan on having duplicates of for specific reasons. 2 libraries one for royal documents one for everyday use, 4 watchtowers maybe 5. One central, 4 on all 4 corners of the kingdom.

Executive Chef
    In addition to spell books for the wizard schools, there are also the bestiary encyclopedias that drop from libraries... If memory serves, that is connected to getting an orange dragon from the Forgotten Roost.