Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bragging Thread

Rhino Keeper

Bragging Thread

So, we have this type of thread in the Dragon Story forums. So you say whatever you just got and the rares/super rares/crystal unicorns you have!
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Fashion Designer
    On my second account, the first breeding I did resulted in a Vinotaur! Very neat. And then my main account bred the Crystal Uni while still at level 11. The egg is waiting in my storage now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    On my second account, the first breeding I did resulted in a Vinotaur! Very neat. And then my main account bred the Crystal Uni while still at level 11. The egg is waiting in my storage now.
    Congratulations! I have a Grassquatch in the nest and an Ocean Owl in the den, and just hatched a Glacial Griffin.
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

I've breed far more rare/super rare breeds than common. My first two breeds were, oddly enough, the magmacore and vinotaur.

Fashion Designer
    I can't breed jack! Never bred a super-rare. Bred only one rare. But it's okay, because I pulled the ultimate hat trick and got an ultra-rare Crystal Unicorn! I was so frustrated at the same commons over and over that I got mad and threw all the elements I had together. LOL. Who knew?

I can't breed, but I can fight. My Ancient Sloth and Hydro Yak are both already at Level 10.

Visit my beauties at Satyr Sanctuary (Storm8 ID: SAND).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    I can't breed jack! Never bred a super-rare. Bred only one rare. But it's okay, because I pulled the ultimate hat trick and got an ultra-rare Crystal Unicorn! I was so frustrated at the same commons over and over that I got mad and threw all the elements I had together. LOL. Who knew?

I can't breed, but I can fight. My Ancient Sloth and Hydro Yak are both already at Level 10.

Visit my beauties at Satyr Sanctuary (Storm8 ID: SAND).
    lucky!
    I got lots of super rares, like I have:
    2 Pyro Ponies
    1 Rampage (no armordillo, got on first try)
    1 Fairy Ferret (the only I've bred)
    1 Plantlers (sold 1)
    1 Rock Rhino
    1 Sloth
    1 Glacial Griffin (no Rainguin and bred on first try)
    1 Solar Simian (first animal I bred)
    1 Vinotaur (first animal I bred)
    2 Pandaffodils
    1 Aquatter
    1 Grassquatch
    1 Frostfang
    1 Ocean Owl in the nest
    1 more Aquatter in the den

Fashion Designer
    One more piece of bragging. If at first you can't find my Hydro Yak, look up on the Ice Shelf. Yup. I've expanded there.

(Main account Storm8 ID: SAND)

Fashion Designer

First time breeding for Dark hybrids: Skyger & Pyro Pony do a 15-hour dance

I'm FINALLY breeding a super-rare, and it's a Darkie! I figured if I was gonna breed another common Fire hybrid, it should at least be a Firefox. But this is Cosmic Phoenix.
    COSMIC PHOENIX. YAY!

(Look at that nosy Crystal Unicorn. She's all up in their business.)

Executive Chef

First time breeding for Dark hybrids: Skyger & Pyro Pony do a 15-hour dance

I'm FINALLY breeding a super-rare, and it's a Darkie! I figured if I was gonna breed another common Fire hybrid, it should at least be a Firefox. But this is Cosmic Phoenix.
    COSMIC PHOENIX. YAY!

She sure is!

Fashion Designer
    COSMIC PHOENIX. YAY!

This made me lol.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast