Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Bragging Thread

Executive Chef
    I have a sea drake and got my second owl. Hopefully unicorn next or soon.

Farm Supplier
    I was lucky and got the rockodile and then immediately afterwards the volcamel.

I'm done now, I got all 39 animals that are currently abailable. phew, I hope there are no new ones any time soon. I would like to relax a little....

Executive Chef
    I just got a rockadile

Rhino Keeper
    I am missing Sea Drake, Chameneon, Rockodile, Dream Bat, Aurora Pegasus, and Spruce Moose. My album says I am missing Emerald Dragon but it's because I have one in the breeding garden right now, after a million pandas.
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Rhino Keeper
    I know have all 40 animals yippppeeeeee and all are nearlly at level 10 and above except spruce but im getting there.

If you'd like to look my id is A2TUDE

Ok theres a problem though how do I get expansion bits to expand the only way I think is breed sell just to get bonus has anyone any ideas???

Fashion Designer
    Just bred my Sea Drake, yay! After a bazillion fails with Frostfang and Skyger, got it with Skyger and Chromadile. Back down to 9 needed. Still leveling up my Unicorn, at 11 now. It takes lots of food. Tried for the Emerald Dragon 23 times to no avail, so I took a break from that.

Fashion Designer
    Ok, I'm starting to think that rareness matters to breeding in this game (unlike DS). Got a Jackalope with Vinotaur and Solar Simian; then got Aquatter with Turtisle and Hydro Yak. Hmm.....

Executive Chef
    I just got the ember bear. I finally finished the dark goal where you are rewarded with 750 apples.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0926.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	65.9 KB 
ID:	15105
    My beautiful crystals

I've got a Volcamel , Jackolope , iciclaw , aquatter , chameneon and more !

SnowDrop's Land

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast