Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Bragging Thread

Executive Chef
    I'm praying for you Zenobia ... And I'm begging TL you get one soon

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    AWESOME, Brooklyn - I knew you (unlike I) would be able to do it! I'm convinced I've annoyed TL so much they have set my unicorn chances to zero lol.

And congrats to willb09 as well!!!
    Thank you . Good luck to you. Don't give up though. I was getting nothing but commons and an occasional rare for weeks now. I'm sure it will go right back to those again, but at least there's hope for those who also seem to have this **** luck.
    Willb09 and Willgb09- I play Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest

Favorite Dragons- Penguin, Diamond, Black Knight, Mistmoth, Fairy, Cerberus, Acrobat

Favorite Fantasy Forest Animals- Ocean Owl, Pandaffodil, Iciclaw, Pyro Pony, Frostfang

Sry Honeys but i have to say it again, i have an unicorn before i am 70 years old....i am so happy...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	15543 i look a Bit like Molly Good luck to all who even dont believe they are going to get it, its possible

Executive Chef
    Congrats, GanzEgal!!!

Before i forget: Fire Glider and Bamboon made it

Farm Supplier
    I have a lot of nice animals from accident xD
    2 bamboons
    1 peamoth, which looks beautiful at level 10
    3 aquatters
    1 ocean owl
    Yak and sloth
    3 ember bears
    2 rampages
    2 solar simians
    1 spruce moose
    1 hedgehog
    2 jackalopes
    1 glacial griffin

I got all of those in a rare stroke of luck. Before that I couldn't get anything rare.
    Last edited by Snowfall0; 09-25-14 at 08:53 PM.

FINALLY!! I have finally got the Glacial Griffin!! O_O I have been trying for it since the start of the game, and it has evaded me since then, I got two Crystal uncicorns from trying for this bird thing! O_O
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-23-14 at 07:24 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Executive Chef
    Wow that's great. Congrats!

Fashion Designer
    I still dont believe this but in one week i got 3 super rares, grassquatch (finally after trying for it since the begining) and two electric ones, gold lion and storm sphinx. I am still shocked!

Fashion Designer
    Comgratulations on getting all of those awesome animals sanya87!

I gotta brag, even though I feel terribly guilty that I am so lucky when some don't have even one super rare or ultra rare.

These are my stats today after getting two of the new super rares in a row.

101 animals in 40 habitats. I have a full album 63/63 and I have all of the animals available to be won in battles.
    2 ultra rares, one each of the Unicorn and Emerald Dragon.
    26 super rare animals
    10 level 15 animals, none are super rares.

I realize that to some this seems unfair. I play a lot, many times a day. I did not get any of my animals in the glitches. I have bought no animals with gems. I was level 30 before I got my super rares. I began playing as soon as FFS was released in my country, the USA. I have spent quite a bit of money on this game, but even so, I think luck has more to do with it than simply the number of gems spent. I am currently at level 40.

I am bragging because I am happy about where I am in this game, not to make anyone feel bad because they are missing many animals. I hope that my luck gives hope to those who are trying so hard.

How are other's statistics compared to mine? I have put all decorations in storage to make room for habitats and am getting pretty cramped. While I have a bunch of animals, my Forest is not pretty like those of many of my neighbors.
    Last edited by 55lee55; 10-10-14 at 04:36 PM. Reason: to congratulate a person who posted when I was typing.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast