Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gems from toucan and retriver

Gems from toucan and retriver

How come Ionly receive two gems every three days instead of the threethat it states i'm suppose to get? Never gotten more than two

Fashion Designer
    What level are your Treasure Toucan and Golden Retriever? Treasure Toucan produces three gems every three days only at level 15, and Golden Retriever produces three gems every three days starting at level 10 (goes up to four at level 15).
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Quote Originally Posted by SummerNightSky View Post
    What level are your Treasure Toucan and Golden Retriever? Treasure Toucan produces three gems every three days only at level 15, and Golden Retriever produces three gems every three days starting at level 10 (goes up to four at level 15).
    Toucan has been at 15 for months and retriever at 10 .

Fashion Designer
    For animals that produce 3 gems every 3 days you will see the gem icon appear over the habitat every 2 days and when you collect it will be 2 gems. This will happen again after another 2 days. 3 gems in 3 days is basically the same thing as 2 gems in 2 days; it's 1 gem every 24 hours.

The reason the icon appears when there are 2 gems is because the habitat is more then 1/3 of the way full (the habitat holds a maximum of 4 gems). All of the habitats work this way.

If you left the habitat for another 24 hours after the gem icon first appears you would get 3 gems when you collect.

The numbers can be confusing, but I hope this helps.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    Talking about collecting gems : i would like to know if collecting gems restart gems timer or not
    I mean : toucan produces 3 gems every 3 days(72h), that means 1 gem every 24h, so if you collect your 2 gems in the middle of day 3 (ie 60h), will you still be able to collect 1 more gem at the end of the day or the next gem will be produced only after 24h ?
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    Talking about collecting gems : i would like to know if collecting gems restart gems timer or not
    I mean : toucan produces 3 gems every 3 days(72h), that means 1 gem every 24h, so if you collect your 2 gems in the middle of day 3 (ie 60h), will you still be able to collect 1 more gem at the end of the day or the next gem will be produced only after 24h ?
    That is an excellent question. I would like to know the answer too.

I know the time resets in DS, but suspect it could be different in FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    That is an excellent question. I would like to know the answer too.

I know the time resets in DS, but suspect it could be different in FFS.
    From my own observations, it seems the gem/s become available at the end of the day, ie) at the time when you collect your daily bonus.

What time you actually collect them doesn't seem to have any effect (from what I've observed).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    From my own observations, it seems the gem/s become available at the end of the day, ie) at the time when you collect your daily bonus.

What time you actually collect them doesn't seem to have any effect (from what I've observed).
    My collection time seems to be consistent too. For me it is about 3pm Pacific time, nowhere near the 10:30 am (for me) reset time. Maybe it has to do with when we first collected?

I agree that when you collect doesn't seem to change the collection time. I have collected at 6:30 pm and the next day back at the 3pm time without penalty.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    My collection time seems to be consistent too. For me it is about 3pm Pacific time, nowhere near the 10:30 am (for me) reset time. Maybe it has to do with when we first collected?

I agree that when you collect doesn't seem to change the collection time. I have collected at 6:30 pm and the next day back at the 3pm time without penalty.
    Yeah same for me. Good for us
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Hi guys,
    I'm *finally* joining your club as today I finally bred my first ultra rare: the Golden Retriever!!!!
    When it's safe and sound in its habitat I'll take notice of the time it gets put in the habitat to see if that affects the collection time. I should be able to give this answer in some 96 hours or so...:P
    Cheers,
    Olafo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast