Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dark Cove price reduced

Executive Chef

Dark Cove price reduced

I saved and saved to get $410,000 to buy the dark cove, bought it and now I see it's been reduced to $270,000
    My Storm8 ID's are midnightmeerkat and snowyhillz

I noticed that too it's cheaper and some other habitats went up like the gem grove and the big water way habitat!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	14506

Rhino Keeper
    same here...
    OUCH!!
    Always accepting new neighbors.. ID: grameys.. Dragon story-farm story 2- bakery story- and castle story

New Resident
    Me too, I thought I was losing my mind when I finally got the 410, only to see it listed for 270. I'm glad I didn't spend more, but I wish I'd seen it sooner.

Lol!! I just bought mine this morning 410k! *sigh* oh well no hard feelings TL ^^

I'm glad they changed it around. It seemed a bit silly to gave a lower level habitat cost so much more than the crystal mix. Sorry you guys saved up and bought it before the change though :-/

Executive Chef
    Glad I didn't buy it
    I was saving enough bit never bought one
    Cuz I haven't breaded one yet
    Glad I waited
    And thanx TL for listening

Oh man..of course they did! Lol

Host(ess)
    Darn it. I brought one already but I'm glad they lowered the price as I need to buy another one.
    Add me: Megatastic_ Fantasy Forest Story LV.40, Dragon Story LV.70 and Restaurant Story 2 LV.13

Rhino Keeper
    I noticed that yesterday when I was at level 14 the small water habitat lowered to $8000. I was so excited! This morning I leveled up and the large water habitat is 520,000. It is almost twice as much as the Dark Cove - even the gem habitat is less. I thought it must be a mistake - I forced closed the app, but no change. Is this real? The other large habitats are 10k, 36k, and 43k and water jumps up to 520? Is it supposed to be 52k?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast