Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Start up music

Farm Supplier

Start up music

It would be nice if the start up music did not play if you turned all sounds off in the game. I think it's silly I have to turn the sound off my phone while the game starts up considering I have all other sounds off in the game itself. Other TL games do not do this. This is minor but annoying.

Turn off opening song!

I often play at night while my husband is sleeping. I have already woken him up with the song and I can't find a way to mute it without muting the whole ipad. It does not add to my experience, please make a switch so I can turn it off or better yet, get rid of it. It is only slowing down your game that takes to long to open as it is.

Please help!

I often play at night while my husband is sleeping. I have already woken him up with the song and I can't find a way to mute it without muting the whole ipad. It does not add to my experience, please make a switch so I can turn it off or better yet, get rid of it. It is only slowing down your game that takes a long time to open as it is.

The Honorable Panda
    I agree with this one. I always keep my sounds muted in my games because I will play in bed early morning and at night while hubby is sleeping.
    I will report over that the opening music is still playing even though I have sounds turned off in the game and under my notifications on my iphone.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Ditto, please fix. Seems we all play while husbands are sleeping. Lol

Host(ess)
    I play all my games muted. Today my app icon is changed and music blares at start up. This has to go or give us the option to change it. I have the notification sounds & game music turned off because I want it that way!!!
    Really not happy!
    Please do this also for Fantasy Story

Thanks for reporting this information to us. We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause. We've forwarded the information to the team and you can look for future updates of the game to resolve this.

As a temporary workaround, the sound won't play if you turn off the sound switch on your device. You can flip it back to on after the game has loaded, but turning the sound off as the game loads should prevent the sound from waking your husbands. Thanks for your patience!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Farm Supplier

New update: music on Launch overrides no music setting

Please, please disable that game music on launch! It eliminates discrete playing at work, or while in bed with a sleeping spouse. I have the music turned off. Please respect that.

I am having the same issue, please provide us with an option for this!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree! I have the music option turned off for a reason. It's annoying!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast