Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The new icon is going to drive away male players!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybutter007 View Post
    Lol I was being sarcastic about the pink unicorn update btw.
    Oh.

They better add a pink unicorn. Or there is no reason for the icon. I would be okay with it. However I do not want it to be the icon. I get enough when the valentines day icon changes pink but this is out of line.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-30-14 at 07:46 AM. Reason: inappropriate word/byassing word filter

Executive Chef
    I want to know how to turn off the music when it first loads! I much prefer the quiet, no noise of the previous version. And the icon has to go!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm in the "hate the new icon" crowd. Worse is the music that plays when you load the game. It's both annoying and, like the icon, makes the app feel like its intended audience is pre-teen girls.
    Last edited by Guardian452; 07-29-14 at 08:18 PM.

Fashion Designer

Thumbs down

I'm only days away from giving this game up if the icon doesn't change back. Doesn't represent the game at all.

Rhino Keeper
    It appears the female dev team is in the process of dismantling the game their male predecessors created and in the process driving away any prospective new male players. If the rest of the TL developers are paying attention, attempting to alienate a major part of your player base is not a good way to drive up revenue. What's wrong with having a CASTLE represent a game called Castle Story?

Rhino Keeper
    For those who missed this year's valentine's update there was a limited time quest to get a pink alicorn. That quest can no longer be started so any new players that expect that they'd be able to get the character on the new icon are going to find out they've been bait and switched rather rudely.

The new icon is horrible! It's just embarrassing to have on my screen. What were they thinking with a pink unicorn? It looks like it is a game for 12 year olds!

Quote Originally Posted by vednir View Post
    For those who missed this year's valentine's update there was a limited time quest to get a pink alicorn. That quest can no longer be started so any new players that expect that they'd be able to get the character on the new icon are going to find out they've been bait and switched rather rudely.
    I don't think the unicorn on the icon is the same as the v-day alicorn. The horns are different colors. I'm thinking this is a new animal (yet to be introduced), but it's weird to have it on the icon nonetheless.
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybutter007 View Post
    I don't think the unicorn on the icon is the same as the v-day alicorn. The horns are different colors. I'm thinking this is a new animal (yet to be introduced), but it's weird to have it on the icon nonetheless.
    I agree it's a different animal. BTW I love the pink alicorn. 24 hour recharge with the possibility of 100 energy! At worst it's an extra 5 energy or so.

Fashion Designer
    agreed. awful.

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast