Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update - crashing ?

New Resident

Unhappy update

Quote Originally Posted by kyra454 View Post
    Got a new update for castle story on the app story and it's now a new icon for the app and all was fine for about an hour now it keeps crashing and I can't even get back into the game ?? Anyone else got this problem ?
    I've also just updated and don't like the glitches that seem to have arrived with it. Whenever I tap on my stars and goods or money to collect them my character thinks I've clicked on whatever they were near. Which means if a star is over a pond and I tap on the star she collects water from the pond and I've not clicked on it to do that. Hope that makes sense. Is frustrating because it uses up my energy needlessly. Minor point - don't like the new icon

Executive Chef
    Yes I noticed this and commented on another thread, hadn't noticed this had been discussed in this one. I also spotted the hazard of the gem trap. It seems to me to tap area has increased if that makes sense?

New icon is not at all attractive. Moreover after the update the game is slow..slower.. and now slowest

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kumkibaby View Post
    New icon is not at all attractive. Moreover after the update the game is slow..slower.. and now slowest
    I'm confused as to why it's a unicorn. For a second I thought it was another game entirely.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kyra454 View Post
    Got a new update for castle story on the app story and it's now a new icon for the app and all was fine for about an hour now it keeps crashing and I can't even get back into the game ?? Anyone else got this problem ?
    I have not updated my app yet (because the update seems worse), but I am experiencing the same crashing when loading..
    Some times, the crashing makes me unable to play at all.. The app keeps force closed.
    I think this is because updates (between summer updates - these 2-3 weeks), the crashing is getting worse.
    The only way I can do to play: reinstall it..
    The first time after reinstall, I always able to play it.

I think I want to store some items (items with time counter - flowers, mushrooms).
    Hopefully this action helps to avoid crashing..

Quote Originally Posted by luttplutt View Post
    I've noticed that too and it is really frustrating. You used to be able to just tap on the stuff that you wanted to collect without repositioning your avatar or collecting from something unnecessary. I have started to wait until the items go in to inventory by themselves, but come on, who has that many extra seconds in a day?

And it is also super frustrating when you all of a sudden hit one of the expansion points...
    I too am frustrated by this. It has caused me to waste both gems and energy.

Oh, my... In my case, this game, which worked perfectly before, and I loved it, not only close all the time, it sometimes won't load, and after loading, when I tap anywhere, it will restart my device!!!! It's becoming impossible to play, I've not being able to complete theses goals, because you have to enter the game so many times a day, then I'm ending up with a pile of half -prizes, totally useless, only taking space on the game's board!
    Additionally, since I installed this update (and yes, I have already done the usual fixes, and my device has 15 giga of free space), the bakery 2 won't work, in the same way, and the restaurant 2 has showed the same issues, but not all the time. These are the 3D games I used to play, thinking about giving up... I still keep the BS1 and RS1, but they are not that fun anymore!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Sometimes the issues with crashing etc are not about memory, but about the age of your device and what other traffic is on your wifi area. If you read through the notes in the bugs forum you can try other things.
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...ugs-amp-Issues
    As this thread is 2 years old am closing, feel free to post in the correct forum if you need further help with your device. thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12