Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update - crashing ?

Update - crashing ?

Got a new update for castle story on the app story and it's now a new icon for the app and all was fine for about an hour now it keeps crashing and I can't even get back into the game ?? Anyone else got this problem ?

Rhino Keeper
    If you've tried the usual fixes (restarting the device, clearing out background apps, etc.) then just give it time to calm down. If it's still not working later then you may want to try sending in a ticket.
    Castle story addict #197562. Currently not adding more neighbors, until I clear out some inactive neighbors.

New Resident

Thumbs down Crashing also

Quote Originally Posted by kyra454 View Post
    Got a new update for castle story on the app story and it's now a new icon for the app and all was fine for about an hour now it keeps crashing and I can't even get back into the game ?? Anyone else got this problem ?
    "it has also crashed on me and I am unable to get to game at all, just want to go back to the way it was."

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by dng1234 View Post
    If you've tried the usual fixes (restarting the device, clearing out background apps, etc.) then just give it time to calm down. If it's still not working later then you may want to try sending in a ticket.
    "I tried all the 'fixes' but none have worked"
    Last edited by WindyBlu; 08-14-14 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Updates have not solved problems I give up!

Rhino Keeper
    I never update right away. for these exact reasons ... hope they resolve sooner than later

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I would guess that those who play on iPad 1 may find the upgrade makes their iPad even more unstable to play. I do hope that's not the case, but it may explain comments above? I haven't upgraded yet either...

Rhino Keeper
    Mine will lot load... So frustrating... I almost didn't update this morning, I have a thought this might happen. And.. It happened.. Hopefully they can fix this and get rid if the music that is playing even when you have the music shut off. :-/
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

What's with the new girly icon, dreadful music you can't turn off, and it's slower than hell - is this supposed to be an improvements??!!!

Executive Chef
    I've noticed that when you're collecting, if you tap on the pile if stuff to pick it up, you can reposition your avatar through the pile of stuff. I don't like this! It seems you can tap wrong very easily and collect from something you don't want to. I can only imagine how this might affect gem traps. Not a good development.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I've noticed that when you're collecting, if you tap on the pile if stuff to pick it up, you can reposition your avatar through the pile of stuff. I don't like this! It seems you can tap wrong very easily and collect from something you don't want to. I can only imagine how this might affect gem traps. Not a good development.
    I've noticed that too and it is really frustrating. You used to be able to just tap on the stuff that you wanted to collect without repositioning your avatar or collecting from something unnecessary. I have started to wait until the items go in to inventory by themselves, but come on, who has that many extra seconds in a day?

And it is also super frustrating when you all of a sudden hit one of the expansion points...
    Last edited by luttplutt; 07-31-14 at 02:59 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast