Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hydro Yak and the quest for it...

New Resident
    The problem solved! Thanks teamlava

Quote Originally Posted by DanaeBell View Post
    The problem solved! Thanks teamlava
    Awesome!

There has been a fix for this Goal. You may need to restart the game. If you still have this issue, please let us know!

Rhino Keeper
    How long does it take to hatch it?

I am still having this problem with the "Yak Attack" quest. I have completed all 120 levels in the battlegrounds AND hatched my Yak; and I've also tried restarting the app several times to no avail.

Thankyou for any help! c:

While waiting for my ancient sloth to hatch I completed battleground through 55. When I got the quest to do 80 more battles I did not get credit for the ones I'd already completed. I reloaded the app and then tried doing one more battle. Got credit for number 56 but not the others.

I thought I should post this since it is slightly different from the problem others are having.

Quote Originally Posted by SuzzyQ22 View Post
    While waiting for my ancient sloth to hatch I completed battleground through 55. When I got the quest to do 80 more battles I did not get credit for the ones I'd already completed. I reloaded the app and then tried doing one more battle. Got credit for number 56 but not the others.

I thought I should post this since it is slightly different from the problem others are having.
    That's the same problem we've all been having

Quote Originally Posted by Dapplecloud View Post
    I am still having this problem with the "Yak Attack" quest. I have completed all 120 levels in the battlegrounds AND hatched my Yak; and I've also tried restarting the app several times to no avail.

Thankyou for any help! c:
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzzyQ22 View Post

I have forwarded your information over to the team for a solution, thank you for your patience!

Thankyou so much, they fixed it! <33

Quote Originally Posted by Dapplecloud View Post
    Thankyou so much, they fixed it! <33

Awesome! Glad it's sorted

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast