Thread: Unable to invite some to be neighbors

Executive Chef

Unable to invite some to be neighbors

Half the time when I visit someone (and pop a few hearts if there are any), I get the option to invite them to be a neighbor. Half the time I do NOT get the option. Who I am allowed to invite someone or not does not match whose hearts I pop or not - either popping or not, half the time it refuses to allow me to invite them. Even after someone visits me and pop my hearts and I tap their name from the news feed to visit, often I am denied the chance to add them. And before anyone asks, I *am* checking my list of neighbors and they are not already there.

Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Half the time when I visit someone (and pop a few hearts if there are any), I get the option to invite them to be a neighbor. Half the time I do NOT get the option. Who I am allowed to invite someone or not does not match whose hearts I pop or not - either popping or not, half the time it refuses to allow me to invite them. Even after someone visits me and pop my hearts and I tap their name from the news feed to visit, often I am denied the chance to add them. And before anyone asks, I *am* checking my list of neighbors and they are not already there.

Thanks for the info! We are currently investigating this.