Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Update: 7-30-2014

New Resident
    I love it. I haven't played for months, but this might bring me back. For all you naysayers, you don't have to use all the items. I agree that would be gaudy. But there is potential. And my little grandkids will love it. ))

Fashion Designer
    I was hoping they would do sonething that could be used with the ice cream box from last week. I want to open that box so bad but there isn't much else that could go with it. I hope we get a new recipe at least. Usually the new recipe is in the preview but not this time.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    I was hoping they would do sonething that could be used with the ice cream box from last week. I want to open that box so bad but there isn't much else that could go with it. I hope we get a new recipe at least. Usually the new recipe is in the preview but not this time.
    Wow. Seriously? There are so many things that go with the stuff from that ice cream box!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Wow. Seriously? There are so many things that go with the stuff from that ice cream box!
    Oh, maybe you can enlighten me than. What stuff do you use? Besides the balloon counters I personally can't find much else.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Yikes... this is bad.
    My sentiment exactly. Yikes! Lol

Executive Chef
    I like the clock. The rest of it doesn't appeal to me.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    Are android users due a new version?

Fashion Designer
    Update is here...it's official, totally awful update....Only good thing is the new recipe.

Cloud Cakes- 3 hrs (on oven)
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    Are android users due a new version?
    if RS gets a "On the Clouds whatever" version, it will be the coronation of creativity decadency. That is all.

Rhino Keeper
    No new version for Android, I agree with most, this update is not good. I actually like the tables and chairs, but they are both for gems! Usually just one is for gems! And I am the one who is always annoyed when people keep saying they hope everything is for coins!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast