Thread: Game buggy since the latest update

New Resident

Game buggy since the latest update

My game has been buggy since the latest update (think it was updated last week). The tiles look wonky, some of the tiles can't be matched, the bomb tiles don't appear, or cannot be matched. Details as follows:

1. Device Type: Nexus 5
    2. OS: Android 4.4.4
    3. Support ID: 2KWKBRG

Please see screenshot for examples. Thanks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bug1.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	14798

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bug2.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	14799
    Last edited by momocat14; 08-09-14 at 01:17 AM.

New Resident
    Is anyone looking into this problem? I noticed on the Google Play Store that I'm not the only one complaining about problems with the game since the latest update. I'm still having problems with the tiles not appearing as they should be. Appreciate any response from the TeamLava peeps.

Quote Originally Posted by momocat14 View Post
    Is anyone looking into this problem? I noticed on the Google Play Store that I'm not the only one complaining about problems with the game since the latest update. I'm still having problems with the tiles not appearing as they should be. Appreciate any response from the TeamLava peeps.
    Thank you for your info! We have forwarded this to the Team for further investigation for this version.

In the meantime, please make sure you cleared the cache/cookies, and try reinstalling the game again. Please be sure to be connected to a stable Wi-fi when downloading the game, loading the game assets, and playing the game.

Thank you for your patience!
    Last edited by [S8] Regina; 08-11-14 at 06:01 PM.