Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm beat level 120 in battle and...

Fashion Designer
    Same problem here, I got the goal normally and did everything by order but when I finished 120 battles my goal showed me 73/80 battles. That is really weird, cause just before the last battle it was counting correctly. What should I do now?

Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    Same problem here, I got the goal normally and did everything by order but when I finished 120 battles my goal showed me 73/80 battles. That is really weird, cause just before the last battle it was counting correctly. What should I do now?

I'll be sending your info over to the team for a solution, thank you for your patience!

It's still not fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    This should be fixed, please check your game goal, and when you hatch the Hydro Yak, the quest will be completed. Thanks!
    I completed this goal two days ago all 120 levels, and today aug 5th it still says I have 80 battles to go this issue is not fixed. I am on iOS.

Quote Originally Posted by redwritergrl View Post
    I completed this goal two days ago all 120 levels, and today aug 5th it still says I have 80 battles to go this issue is not fixed. I am on iOS.

Sorry about that! This issue still affects some players, so I'll be sending your info over to the team for a solution, thank you for your patience!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    I'll be sending your info over to the team for a solution, thank you for your patience!
    I got my reward and goal is finished, thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    I got my reward and goal is finished, thank you very much!

Glad it is fixed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123