Page 53 of 79 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon tournament Arcane dragon- 7-29-14 (IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    Morning guys hopeyour all doing well iv jjust had prism kick my quetzels butt out if the arena ill try again in an hour!
    Congrats to everyone that has finshed and good luck to all those battling there way through we still have a few days we can do this
    maizee )))) how is it going with prism ? I had to have about 5-6 goes with him and quetzal eventually did it so keep at it sweetie you can make it .. then you can join me on warden

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by knuffel19 View Post
    Well, currently losing to Mercury all morning. The line to the spa is growing. Any tips?
    let me check - you could try marshmallow, venetian, or maybe a gemstone like topaz or amethyst ?
    Sorry I have only ever done it with either dimaond or gold as far as I can tell ... keep at it sweetie you are doing awesome

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Yay!!!!! I just get up and won the tournament HORRAY !!!  I am sooo happy this tournament was a disaster for me sooo difficult to beat opponents (especially mercury and warden)
    Round 30 Arcane defeated by black knight BBM on my 1st try yay!!!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE HOPE U ALL WIN THE TOURNAMENT AND CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO WON  
    congrats

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MFAcct View Post
    I am stuck on Angelfire, I don't have any champions, mythic cosmic etc. I have two epics, landworm and life, A level 9 air, and a few level 7s. Any suggestions? My line to the spa is about 8 dragons long already, and I would really like to win a tournament already. Last two, I only got to about the 8th opponents.
    Do you have soccer ? That is usually a good one to go with others have got it down with landworm before or you could try light-based very low level babies .. good luck

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma46 View Post
    Hope you have got him down yet babe ... my diamond did it !

Nope .. I am still on Warden .. my daughter gave up and ultimated him - I am getting to that point as I just find this completely depressing ! Hope you are through .. Maizee is Prism down yet for you ?
    Got prism with infinity one magic! Onto warden and hes taken down my infinity

Got prism with infinity one magic! Onto warden and hes taken down my infinity
    Wtg! I'm still stuck on Prism. Go get Warden and bring him down.
    Trauma you can do it too!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    Wtg! I'm still stuck on Prism. Go get Warden and bring him down.
    Trauma you can do it too!
    Keep at it lip...i was shocked i got him thought i was gna be stuck on it all day!! I know you can do it hun

Executive Chef
    Keep at it lip...i was shocked i got him thought i was gna be stuck on it all day!! I know you can do it hun
    Definitely .. keep going sweetie
    Maizee well done !!

just lost my 12th go on warden ... I think its going to be ult next time

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma46 View Post
    Definitely .. keep going sweetie
    Maizee well done !!

just lost my 12th go on warden ... I think its going to be ult next time
    Got get him down hun you gave him 12 rounds! Hope i can get him down no ultis for me! Im gna kick his butt ha

Executive Chef
    Got get him down hun you gave him 12 rounds! Hope i can get him down no ultis for me! Im gna kick his butt ha
    I just so badly dont want to give in though It sort of gets you mad to give in ! I think you know what I mean