Page 46 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon tournament Arcane dragon- 7-29-14 (IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    This is getting pretty annoying! This makes the third time I've had to rebattle a dragon I already beat. The first time I figured maybe a glitch but now it's getting to be a habit with the tourneys. I battle a dragon and win only to come back an hour later and have to repeat the same fight. It might not be such a concern but we've only got so many days to finish and it's already hard enough finding time away from real life. Get it together TL!
    To prevent this you could sync your game before each battle by visiting the arctic isles or a neighbour. Then do that again after the battle (I only do it if I win) to make sure the gsme syncs.

Trauma just lost Peaccok and Aether.

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks for the advice everyone but I do make sure everything is good on my end. Unfortunately it's just something that's been occurring lately. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.

Executive Chef
    And my main game has finished!!! Arcane is in tbe bag!!! Things are so different now I have a diamond. Usually my main game is trailing the others and having to use 2-3 ultimates to finish.

Spring 9 beat Arcane 20.

Quote Originally Posted by trauma46 View Post
    Lips : I have managed to down infinity with Acrobat before - do you have that ?
    Also could try your Aether or Ancient if you have one ...
    I don't have Acrobat or Ancient and just lost Aether and Peacock too.

Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    And my main game has finished!!! Arcane is in tbe bag!!! Things are so different now I have a diamond. Usually my main game is trailing the others and having to use 2-3 ultimates to finish.
    So you have a secret combo on how you got a Diamond. I'm still ready to keep trying.

Fashion Designer
    I finally defeated Inmortal using Landworm...go figure . Now anubis is becoming problematic as i dont have diamond. Will keep trying!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    I don't have Acrobat or Ancient and just lost Aether and Peacock too.
    How about Sunstone again? I won with Lightning which is yellow & pink. It is purely a guess but I hope it works out
    No Ultra Rares, but my Super Rares are: Aether 10, Amber 10, Atlantis 10, Atlas 8, Bluebell 7, Brazil 7, Bronzetalon 10, Cirque 7, Cleopatra 9, Clockwork 7, Clown 10, D/tree 7, Easter Egg 7, EKnight 10, England 7, Equinox 7, Ethereal 7, Glass 7, Goblin 9, Hammerhead 7, Headless 10, Hibiscus 9, Honeybee 10, Kitsune 9, L/worm 10, Lightning 10, Parakeet 10, Peacock 7, Planet 9, Razorback 10, Reindeer 7, Scorpion 10, Social 7, Sphinx 7, Spring 10, Teddy 7, Vampire 7, White Rose 10, Wraith 9

Quote Originally Posted by cazcats View Post
    How about Sunstone again? I won with Lightning which is yellow & pink. It is purely a guess but I hope it works out
    I will try Sunstone again.
    Last edited by Lipand5kids; 08-01-14 at 08:01 PM.

Ty Cazcats!!!!! My Sunstone did it. Bash was real weak but Magic dropped Infinity like a rock. Woohoo onto R23 Ethereal.