Page 33 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon tournament Arcane dragon- 7-29-14 (IOS)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by laraelyn View Post
    congratulations on getting so far so quick.
    Thanks I have been speeding up because I have to drive to a wedding tomorrow and won't be able to play this weekend.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma46 View Post
    Thanks Sumercare and congrats. This is obviously going to be the hard one for me so far
    I have lost quetzal twice, atlantis and diamond .. dont have any other diamond hybrids so just waiting for diamond to come out and will use sphinx next just to make up the time.
    Good Luck.
    Prism is a Diamond/stone.
    Against stone they recommend:
    Green, Blue, Tropic, Royal, Champion

To avoid injury unwanted baby dragons too is worth a shot. use and throw .

That mean Immortal has done it again. I have lost Passion (2x), Light, Winter, baby Winter, Fuzzy, baby Fuzzy, Spellthorn and Soccer. I will try Angel and pray it works. Maizee how's it going with you?

Farm Supplier
    I had a lucky break in Round 21. My level 8 Atlas won with two bashes. I chose Atlas because it defeated Anubis in the Razorback tournament.

I have now reached round 22. I have tried Pegasus, which was my winner against Infinity in another tournament, and Rainbow, as I saw someone else won with that. Not successful yet.... Happy to read suggestions, particularly with non-Diamond winners
    No Ultra Rares, but my Super Rares are: Aether 10, Amber 10, Atlantis 10, Atlas 8, Bluebell 7, Brazil 7, Bronzetalon 10, Cirque 7, Cleopatra 9, Clockwork 7, Clown 10, D/tree 7, Easter Egg 7, EKnight 10, England 7, Equinox 7, Ethereal 7, Glass 7, Goblin 9, Hammerhead 7, Headless 10, Hibiscus 9, Honeybee 10, Kitsune 9, L/worm 10, Lightning 10, Parakeet 10, Peacock 7, Planet 9, Razorback 10, Reindeer 7, Scorpion 10, Social 7, Sphinx 7, Spring 10, Teddy 7, Vampire 7, White Rose 10, Wraith 9

Quote Originally Posted by cheriesrealm View Post
    Is it possible to win this tournament if I don't have any ultra rares (no diamond, no diamond hybrids, and no champions) and don't want to use gold for ultimate attack? It took me 11 rounds to finally beat the Immortal dragon and he's not even a Diamond or diamond hybrid. *sigh*
    yeah possible !! I've won four times ! I'm level 120+ and I have no diamond dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Good Luck Champion Belbar and Champion DarkAther !

I feel sorry for some of the members struggling against the Champion Breed. They are stubborn.
    I think almost everything has a 10% chance against the Champions generally.
    Some a bit more like the traditional favorites.
    Thanks, Sumer! I ran into a problem with Warden- beat it with Diamond, but it didn't save and so I've been after him again for hours!!! Ugh! I finally got him just now with Rainbow (10) b++m! Now I can progress again! How's your tournament going? Have you finished yet?

Congrats Pribakes on finishing!!! And Congrats to everyone else whose finished! I haven't been home to read all the posts!

I'm going to cry. I saw Immoratal be defeated by Light, Angel, Fuzzy, Winter and Angel but somehow mine are losing?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    I'm going to cry. I saw Immoratal be defeated by Light, Angel, Fuzzy, Winter and Angel but somehow mine are losing?
    Hi Lip,

I know it can be frustrating. If you are still willing to try different dragons, my neighbour's wall has the following non-Diamond winners for round 20:

Air, Angelfire, Double Rainbow, Kitsune.

I hope you get past him soon

Rhino Keeper
    Until now no massive losses, in the small aqct just past angelfire with one blow of diamnod.
    In the main still a round behind, past ancient in 1 blow with angelfire.

The only thing slowing me down is being busy at work. So hopefully this streak of luck continues tonight and tommorow, so i can get a good run in the tourny.
    Still looking for friends, add me I play daily multiple times: doto92ok also for my babyaccount: ikkeeeeeeeee

Executive Chef
    Here are some of my results: again I won't be home tomorrow- so we'll see what I can get done and hopefully I don't have connection problems with the game.....
    1) Penumbra (1) defeated by Fairy (10) BMB+
    2) Equinox (1) defeated by Lightmare (10) m++b
    3) Fuzzy (1) defeated by Athletic (10) b+++m
    4) Owl (2) defeated by Ninja (10) bb++
    5) Pride (2) defeated by Paladin (10) m+++
    6) Fairy (3) defeated by Justice (10) b+++
    7) Illusionist (4) defeated by Trickster (10) b++m
    8) Elements (5) defeated by Honeybee (10) m++b
    9) Familiar (6) defeated by Justice (10) b+++
    10) Illusion (7) defeated by Flower (10) b+++
    11) Aurora (8) defeated by Lightmare (10) mbm+
    12) Ancient (9) defeated by Ninja (10) bbb+
    13) Celestial (10) defeated by Lightning (10) -didn't write down attack
    14) wisp (10) defeated by Justice (10) BBm+
    15) Angelfire (11) defeated by Diamond (10) b+++ (had to replay because of bad connection)
    Defeated Angelfire (11) again with Diamond (10) mmb+ -I got very lucky to get him on the next try again with Diamond
    16) Pegusus (10) defeated 2x with Athletic (10) Bb++ and b+++ (it took me a couple of tries to get him again)
    17) Horizon (10) defeated by Black Knight (10) bbm+
    18) Wizard (12) defeated by Lightning (10) BBM+
    19) Dream (12) defeated by Black Knight (10) bb++
    20) Immortal (16) defeated by Diamond (10) m++mm
    21) Anubis (12) defeated by Diamond (10) mbm+
    22) Infinity (14) defeated by Diamond (10) BM++b
    23) Ethereal (16) defeated by Aether (10) BMB+
    24) Prism (16) defeated by Atlantis (10) bb++
    25) Warden (20) defeated by Diamond (10) BBM and by Rainbow (10) b++m after many tries
    Good luck everyone!!!