Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stuck Foliage Removal and Storing Animals and 2 Stars for Maxed Critters?

Fashion Designer

Don't understand the entire answer. Clarify Please?

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post

The Storage (same as Dragon Story) is for when you receive rewards or when the Nest is occupied
    I don't play DS so I need an answer in relation to this game, sorry. But if my nest is occupied, I am not able to store eggs and go back to breeding while waiting for an egg with a long hatch time to finish. Are they supposed to be able to be put there? If so, mine aren't.

If not, what rewards are you speaking of? The Sloth and the Yak? If those were rewards, why did I need to hatch them and raise them? Quite expensive rewards.

******************************************Stars?** *******************************
    Also, I see in my Album that once I maxed out my first four animals to Level 15, all three stars lit. So what is correct? Are we waiting for the stars to be three for level 10 as stated, or are we waiting for TL to change the wording to reflect that three stars equals a Level 15 animal?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    I don't play DS so I need an answer in relation to this game, sorry. But if my nest is occupied, I am not able to store eggs and go back to breeding while waiting for an egg with a long hatch time to finish. Are they supposed to be able to be put there? If so, mine aren't.

If not, what rewards are you speaking of? The Sloth and the Yak? If those were rewards, why did I need to hatch them and raise them? Quite expensive rewards.

******************************************Stars?** *******************************
    Also, I see in my Album that once I maxed out my first four animals to Level 15, all three stars lit. So what is correct? Are we waiting for the stars to be three for level 10 as stated, or are we waiting for TL to change the wording to reflect that three stars equals a Level 15 animal?

Thanks!

If your Nest is occupied, the Egg cannot be stored. It will stay there until you find a Habitat for it, or it has to be sold. While your Egg is in the Nest, you can still use the Breeding Den to Breed two Animals.

The rewards are for other Animals won through other game features, such as the Ancient Sloth and the Hydro Yak. Those go straight to the Storage, not the Nest. You will still need to Hatch and Feed these rewarded Animals, and I will forward your feedback to the team on this matter.

For the Stars in the Album, this is a known issue that will be corrected. Unfortunately, I cannot speculate when these changes will be made or what changes will be done. For now, Animals can go up to Level 15.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for answering so that I can understand. I appreciate your patience. I know that many times it is easier to say that this works just like that game, and it is clear for the player who plays both games, but it confuses those of us who don't play every game. Again, thanks for clarifying!

After third expansion after the mine there is a siphoning cypress that costs 30,000 coins. Is it supposed to cost that much? Because if it is, that is a lot of money I'm going have to use. Also, I noticed that in dragon story the golden heart thingy for the breeding den requires more gold compared to my friends. Are the prices supposed to be different? It would be nice if you answered my questions and I apologize if my questions are supposed to be answered somewhere else.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowstormFlakes View Post
    After third expansion after the mine there is a siphoning cypress that costs 30,000 coins. Is it supposed to cost that much? Because if it is, that is a lot of money I'm going have to use. Also, I noticed that in dragon story the golden heart thingy for the breeding den requires more gold compared to my friends. Are the prices supposed to be different? It would be nice if you answered my questions and I apologize if my questions are supposed to be answered somewhere else.
    Haha I guess you have not yet found the "immovable rocks" for 180000 coins! but don't worry, you don't have to hurry since expansions are limited at the moment anyway (all spots on the first island + 4 on the frost island, then there is nowhere else to go)

for costs see https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....sion-Obstacles

New Resident
    I also have a stuck shrub. Can someone help?

Quote Originally Posted by mburke571 View Post
    I also have a stuck shrub. Can someone help?
    I'll let the team know of this, please check your game to see if the shrub has been removed! Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    I also have a stuck shrub on the Top Ice level, can you please help as space is so tight!!

ID Shepsville

I cleared the Shrubs at the side of the mound of Shale and it has gone now! Sorry to have troubled you Team Lava!

Loving this game xx
    Last edited by shepsville; 11-01-14 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shepsville View Post
    I also have a stuck shrub on the Top Ice level, can you please help as space is so tight!!

ID Shepsville

I cleared the Shrubs at the side of the mound of Shale and it has gone now! Sorry to have troubled you Team Lava!

Loving this game xx

I forwarded this request over to the team, please check your game to see if the shrub on the Ice level has been removed! Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12