Thread: Money making tips

Money making tips

Lol! Me again X3
    Anyhoo...

Ok so we all want that snazy new dark habitat and it's kinda expensive. So first things first.
    Habitats cost vs. amount to fill (these are the basic habitats)
    Fire habitat 200 gold and a 250 fill (not very effective... Mainly to keep that beautiful pony)
    Nature habitat 550 gold to an 1800 fill. You get a 1250 profit on first fill.
    Earth habitat 1000 gold to a 2300 fill. You gain a 1300 profit on first fill.
    Water habitat 37000 gold to a 5000 fill. You will need to fill it 7 and a half times to break even.
    Therefore best cost to profit margin is the nature habitat. But the habitat that gives the most is the earth habitat.
    Fill up your island with nature habs and as you make gold start replacing/adding earth habitats.
    If you're lucky enough to get a crystal pony it will be your main bread maker, tho the habitat is 270k...

Next to fill your habitats:

For earth or nature the best cratures at level 4... According to the album... are grassquatch(243) , glacial griffon(323) andocean owl(323).
    Overall nature and earth/ water hybrids give the best base gold.

Thoughts? And feel free to share other tips and tricks happy hunting all!
    Last edited by bluefoxcrystal; 07-28-14 at 04:15 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Battle! Battling can give a good amount of coins and food.

Also, the Pandaffodil and Pyro Pony are super cheap to buy. Fill your habitats with them until you breed higher paying animals. This way, you can earn coins faster while your new ones are hatching.
    Willb09 and Willgb09- I play Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest

Favorite Dragons- Penguin, Diamond, Black Knight, Mistmoth, Fairy, Cerberus, Acrobat

Favorite Fantasy Forest Animals- Ocean Owl, Pandaffodil, Iciclaw, Pyro Pony, Frostfang

Fashion Designer
    Have as many habitats as your limit will allow and fill them with pandas and ponies. This will allow you to collect more and provides more habitats for others to play with which gives lots of extra coins.

Fashion Designer
    Once you can afford more expensive habitats, try to have more rock habitats since they pay better than red and green.

Executive Chef
    P
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    Have as many habitats as your limit will allow and fill them with pandas and ponies. This will allow you to collect more and provides more habitats for others to play with which gives lots of extra coins.
    Thats what I exactly do.
    One more tip, useful at the beginning: have many neighbours, visit them hoping for re-visit. If someone plays with your animals, you get a 200 coin and one xp bonus from the habitat. Since one visitor can play up to 6 habitats, you can earn money fast. Some times i play about a half or a hour with the game, making 3 minutes food, and while I play, i collect visitors bonus es (when habitats flashing). You can earn a lot of money fast.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    P

Thats what I exactly do.
    One more tip, useful at the beginning: have many neighbours, visit them hoping for re-visit. If someone plays with your animals, you get a 200 coin and one xp bonus from the habitat. Since one visitor can play up to 6 habitats, you can earn money fast. Some times i play about a half or a hour with the game, making 3 minutes food, and while I play, i collect visitors bonus es (when habitats flashing). You can earn a lot of money fast.
    Yes.. That's what I do too.
    Last edited by midnightmeerkat; 07-28-14 at 11:18 PM.
    My Storm8 ID's are midnightmeerkat and snowyhillz

Fashion Designer
    Oh yeah I do that too!! Visitors are really valuable. I try to keep 3 stars so I have a better chance at showing up on the community list

Rhino Keeper
    Battles give me a lot of coins. I also recommend that you keep your social rating up so then people will come play with your animals since you're likely to be in the community list
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Since I don't see this posted earlier... level up strategically for money. Invest your apples into the bigger coin producing breeds.

I spent the first day building up my rhino, panda and pony before I started battling or breeding. I had two ponies and two pandas. After I got the rock rhino to level 7, I started battling. Which gave a good amount of apples for more leveling! My pyro pony and pandaffodil stayed home and bred. After I got my first super rare (I forget if it was the vinotaur or magmacore, they both happened fast), I leveled them up.

It's given me a good foundation for a lot of coins really quick. I was able to start from 0 coin to paying for the gem cove and dark cove before the breeding time completed, let alone the hatching.

Thank you so much, that was very helpful!