Thread: More Expansions Needed Please

More Expansions Needed Please

Would like to see expansions made available to the right & front of Glimmer Gate in attached photo.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	14434

And behind reindeer stable in this photo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	28 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	14435  

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PawPrincess View Post
    Would like to see expansions made available to the right & front of Glimmer Gate in attached photo.Click image for larger version. 

Views:	32 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	14434

And behind reindeer stable in this photo
    I would too actually

I would love to be able to bring out my reindeer again, I need the ice cream. But alas space is of a premium and I have none left. This is the only draw back of being a leave 50 player that I have come a cross

Fashion Designer
    I'm still trying to get trade tickets to finish the expansions. Take so long so it is very slow. Still need at least 6, likely more.

Quote Originally Posted by labsandboxers View Post
    I would love to be able to bring out my reindeer again, I need the ice cream. But alas space is of a premium and I have none left. This is the only draw back of being a leave 50 player that I have come a cross
    I am not to level 50 yet, but my stuff is already so scrunched together and I don't like it so scrunched up. As I'm sure you noticed new items have been introduced by Team Lava, well I would like to have enough space to fix things like I want them to be. I don't even have all of the possible buildings that are available - no place to put them and I'm fully expanded.

Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    I'm still trying to get trade tickets to finish the expansions. Take so long so it is very slow. Still need at least 6, likely more.
    You know it is set up this way so players have to purchase Gems. Eventually, it may can be done without purchasing, but it will take a really long time.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I would too actually
    Glad to know I'm not the only one.