Thread: Bingo ticket ripoff

Bingo ticket ripoff

Ok so I love the bingo game. It's great. But it keeps deleting my tickets. It's a little frustrating because I've actually spent money on tickets as well.

My last accomplishment, I got the last four collectibles in the holly holiday and received: 10 gems, 160 tickets, 2,400 coins, 5 boosts, and +3 daily ticket bonus and a level up. I even took a screenshot of it and sent it to my friend and when I opened it back up, they were ALL gone! And this is like the fourth time that has happened. What gives??

Support ID is 76XXS55
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	14418  

Sorry to hear. Please write an email to support@sharkparty.com and a support agent will look into this for you. Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Yes, they will look into it, and then do nothing to solve it & also let you know that they will do nothing,,,,incredibly provide a HUGE amount of 'NO customer service'. Best of luck to all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Sorry to hear. Please write an email to support@sharkparty.com and a support agent will look into this for you. Thanks!

New Resident
    I have the same problem
    Here too i've just completed some
    Of the collection and needed to find one more to finish the collection but my 84 tickets just went gone when trying to connect to my game. I hope i can get it back
    Coz it's too unfair
    I've spend a fortune for this game bcoz i love it and The prices of the gems and tickets are so ridiculous isn't

New Resident
    I agree to u redhot