Thread: Just discovered Fire - is it worth it?

Executive Chef

Just discovered Fire - is it worth it?

I'v got the last part of the Adamant Alchemy Questline: just discover fire. It requires 40 Glimmer Shards, 40 Glimmer Fragments and 20 Mithril!

I do have those recources, but 20 Mithril is a hell of a lot, and it would leave me with just 1 Mithril.

Is this quest worth doing now, or is it better to wait until I have some more Mithril, just incase something else comes along that needs it?

Rhino Keeper
    You might want to wait. After discovering adamant you van make it....BUT...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	14415

As you can see you will need 20 mithril to make one adamant. Not to mention the glimmerbits that you also need for the sister sister quest.

Rhino Keeper
    Do this only if you're bored and have a good supply of mithril already from your deep mines/mithril dragon. But keep in mind that adamant may be used for some future time limited quest so eventually having the ability will be good.

Executive Chef
    Ok, then I'll skip this one for now

I already have 19 Adamant, which is almost as much as Mithril (21), so I don't see any use for trading 20 Mithril for 1 Adamant. Don't have a Mithril dragon, and it seems my deep mines almost drop as much Adamant, as Mithril

Executive Chef
    I may be misremembering, but don't you need to do that one in order to make mythic essence?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    You are misremembering I already can make mythic essences, that's a quest earlier in this quest-line

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    You are misremembering I already can make mythic essences, that's a quest earlier in this quest-line
    So much for me being helpful, lol!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Not at all: if you were right, it would have been valuable information, so it's very nice of you to point it out!

Beter have said it when in doubt, and be wrong, than not say it at all