Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is the story trending water?

Farm Supplier

Why is the story trending water?

I am really enjoying the game and the story. However it seems like the developers are doing everything in their power to put off the story. There is one location left which we all know is there end of the main story.

Can we please just get to it? I get the creators didn't expect the popularity and they are trying to drag it out but it's time. You can have a new storyline after you finish the main one but please finish it.

Is anyone else tired of the creators treading water on the plot?

Personally I'm enjoying all the story lines they've given us so far and I've been playing since it first came out in the App Store. Still haven't gotten bored of the game.
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Executive Chef
    I think people's mileage will vary. TL can always add more story to the original line. Remember when Sabina just appeared in the glimmerwood one day out of the blue? That was surprising!

I love this game, and sometimes I'm confused by all the plots 'cos I'm a bear of little brain, but I'm in no hurry to have it end. Others get bored with it. Many people have stopped playing, and others start up again after taking a break. Hopefully the game is expansive and complicated enough to keep everyone's interest. It's a fine line for TL to walk, and personally, I think they're doing a terrific job.

Most of the time I've completely forgotten about the crown! I'm just slaving away on glue or whatever, lol.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I haven't found any other game that captivates my attention like this one. Not even other TL games. I hope there isn't an end and it would be even better that the bubble building is a portal, not the end of the game similar to the Ice Portal in dragon story where you can potter around doing other things as well as on the main board.

Besides, I've way too many gems to burn yet! The only thing that is a little frustrating is the drip feeding of the story. Even the caravan only took a few days (except helping hands) to finish. When you're at the highest level and just play for fun increasing inventory and to visit neighbours, waiting each week for something different to do can be a bit arduous.

But, I love this game. And what makes it even better is that I have the best neighbours and that makes the game special to me. I'm in no hurry for it to end!

Doubled ditto!

Fashion Designer
    I don't think there is a cast of hundreds writing/building CS even with all the work that entails (long term plotting/story writing, graphics design, programming, database engineers, testing). They too deserve to stay in bed once in awhile if they're under the weather and go on vacation when the great outdoors calls.

I'm happy to get a little bit of something new every week or so, instead of going months in between updates. I also hope the glass case with the crown is not the end of the game. I want CS to go on forever - or at least for many more years.

Rhino Keeper
    I love this game, even the "boring" task of restocking. The mixing, the baking, the adventures, it's all part of the strategy. And as long as this game is profitable the game will continue. I just loaded up on a gem sale and as long as people keep fininacially supporting the game the designers can get paid and keep belting out the story lines. I am in no hurry to get to the crown either.

Rhino Keeper
    What's the rush in finishing the "main" story line?

Executive Chef
    Love this game, I am in no rush at all, and like many before me mentioned I hope this glass "bubble/temple" is not the end, but a gate to new beginings
    I have my small goals, while waiting for updates, one is always busy in The kingdom

Executive Chef
    I must live in a small camp . . .
    It's the camp of "'Happily Ever After' doesn't exist and there is no end to the main storyline" LOL
    Not even when we get to the broken-cherub-fountain-golden-throne-thingy that everyone is dyyyyying to get to, lol.
    Nope, not even then.
    The story goes on & on ... And I'll tell 2 friends... & they'll tell 2 friends ... And so on & so on & SO ON..
    Yep, just like a bad shampoo commercial from the 80's! LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast