Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You know you're addicted to Restaurant Story when....

I do this all the time so my boyfriend doesn't know what I'm doing. He thinks I'm hooked since I check before bed and when I wake up; even if in the middle of the night, lol

Executive Chef

Recovering Addict to RS and BS

After reading all of these I've come to the conclusion that I'm no longer addicted to RS. Now I used to b and I couldn't go anywhere or do anything wo taking either my iPhone or iPad w me. I cleaned up my act when I started going to the 12 Step Program that's sponsored by Storm 8. It's open to all players of the games who become addicted to them. It only costs a few gems to enroll.
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 08-30-14 at 06:47 PM.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Farm Supplier
    🐱 Oh yes me too! I take both my iPhones to my daughters cuz I have 2 bakeries, 2 restaurants, 2castles, 2 fashion boutiques! Used to have 2 Farm Stories 2 dragon but decided to "cut back" lol
    Not sure why it says my post is 2pm It's only 10am here!
    I'm in Florida
    Last edited by shelbycatc; 09-01-14 at 07:16 AM.

You can change your time zone in your settings up at the very right top. Tap settings, then General Settings & scroll down maybe halfway, then just pick your time zone & save. Now the time displayed on the posts will reflect your time.

The default setting is GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
    Last edited by meme1098; 09-01-14 at 11:58 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    gem spending becomes a serious, life-changing decision lol

Executive Chef
    When you dream about changes you would like to see within the game and run to check your devices hoping it happened. Like sales on extra slots, appliances and displays you want to purchase.

When you go to a restaurant or bakery in real life and say their table set up is wack. Because it would look so much better if they use a T or L set up to make customers come and go more efficiently.

When you decorate your daughters bedrooms the way you would your virtual place. With everything at an angle and say oh I wish I had that bed I saw on home design or that table/chair from such and such. Then ask your husband if you can make you one. O.o

When you have your family members holding your ipad, iPod and android phone while you cooked, so you don't miss a battle, goal or like right now, oppurtunity to make extra gems to buy this super coveted pond you have always wanted. On THREE devices.

And lastly, when you explain to your Love that you don't need a phone next month, so can you instead get some gems for said ponds. Since it's sooooo tiring to cook food every 3 minutes to 2 hours.

Yep, I have it bad. 6:36am here in Texas and I am making garden salad on one device, hour long cupcakes on another and dragon nachos on a third.

Don't Judge.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by angiebaby714 View Post
    You know you're addicted to RS....when you tell your family "I ment to say, I roasted chicken on RS, 205.123.456, is the number for pizza"!
    Hahahaha! This is a good one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123