Thread: Time limit to summer goal?

Time limit to summer goal?

I was told I was too late to finish the summer goal and had to pay 8 gems to continue. I am mid way thru the first fudge recipe. is there a limit? What happened? Sorry for double post
    Last edited by silverblue77; 07-27-14 at 07:55 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Are you sure the pop-up was for the current goal? There a glitch in the games where old goals pop up and ask you to spend gems to complete them. Try forcing your game closed and see if they disappear.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jc32079 View Post
    Are you sure the pop-up was for the current goal? There a glitch in the games where old goals pop up and ask you to spend gems to complete them. Try forcing your game closed and see if they disappear.
    It's not only old goals that are popping up. I lost 8 gems when the goal for the lace tables & chairs popped up. I hadn't even done the previous goals to unlock that one! Would have been nice to at least get the stuff if it was going to take my gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by myndisue View Post
    It's not only old goals that are popping up. I lost 8 gems when the goal for the lace tables & chairs popped up. I hadn't even done the previous goals to unlock that one! Would have been nice to at least get the stuff if it was going to take my gems.
    I had this happen once before too when I accidentally clicked on one of the old goals that popped up. I'd suggest getting in contact w/ TL so hopefully they can refund your gems. I understand that they won't refund accidental gem purchases for other things, but my understanding as that they will if the loss is associated with this glitch.