Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: The Battlegrounds and Its Levels

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JeannesThinkin View Post
    According to a post on another thread, the battle grounds have changed (Maybe?) so that the Hydro Yak is at level 80, and not level 120 in the recent updates. No sight of new battles for people already finished the Battlegrounds before the update tho... Meaning that the possible new animals may be rewarded at level 120 and/or 160 (depending on the number of new reward animals, in terms of logic.
    The battles are the same they just got renumbered. So after fightning Ancient Sloth instead of going on to round 41-120 you go to round 1-80 for Hydro Yak. Same exact battles, same rewards. People who have finished the battles already are not missing out on anything.

Executive Chef
    I wonder if there will be a change in the relative strengths and weaknesses of all the elements against each other with the addition of electric as an element. It would be cool if they made it a complete circle where
    A > B > C > D > E > F > A.

(And of course the lucky ones who have crystals, they would be >> all the other elements. Because heaven forbid there be a single aspect of the game they do not get huge advantages over the rest of us.)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I wonder if there will be a change in the relative strengths and weaknesses of all the elements against each other with the addition of electric as an element. It would be cool if they made it a complete circle where
    A > B > C > D > E > F > A.

(And of course the lucky ones who have crystals, they would be >> all the other elements. Because heaven forbid there be a single aspect of the game they do not get huge advantages over the rest of us.)
    We will have to wait until the third round of battles to test that out. Remember the Sloth tournament and Yak tournament did not have Dark opponents. A Unicorn appeared late on the Yak tournament but obviously was not invincible.

In the Dragon Story arena, the ultra-rare element had dominance over only a couple elements, including its own. The main advantage was that of rarity.

I don't expect anything complicated in terms of power balance in future rounds of Fantasy Forest battles. They are just a fun way to pass the time, pick up spare coins and food, and win a super-rare animal. Heaven knows those prizes were the only super-rares I got until long after the Battlegrounds shut down in my forest.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Fashion Designer
    Kooky, is the team still looking into it? The "What's New" section was quite specific. It didn't promise us rearranged level numbers for the first 2 rounds. It promised us new battles - at least one new round where we would fight in the Volcanic Badlands with a "Troll" as the boss opponent and prize.

We want to know how much longer we have to wait for that, and how frequently TeamLava plans to bring new rounds. That way, we can stop pestering you.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    The battles are the same they just got renumbered. So after fightning Ancient Sloth instead of going on to round 41-120 you go to round 1-80 for Hydro Yak. Same exact battles, same rewards. People who have finished the battles already are not missing out on anything.
    But there are new battles and there IS a new reward - a troll! I finished the previous battles before the update and just logged in for today, and now there is a new goal called Trolling In The Deep.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	15202

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	15203
    Last edited by Hawksmoor; 08-29-14 at 04:19 PM.

Executive Chef
    First 3 new battles were against Frostfang, Pyro Pony, and Rock Rhino. All were higher level, 10 or higher.

And am I dreaming or does the level 15 pyro pony look different now? It's mane and tail are lighter than I remember, especially when it was up against the level 11 pony in the battle. Was part of the update to make the level 15 animals look different than the level 10 so that we continue evolving?
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Copying over from the other thread:

I was rearranging habitats when I saw fireworks appear! Awesome graphics and the troll at the end looks amazing!!

The quest is called "Trolling in the Deep" (lol) and the prize is a Twilight Troll after you beat it at level 80.

Here are my battles so far. I understand that the creature levels change but they themselves do not.

1 - Level 10 Frostfang. I used my Level 15 pony and got a critical hit on the second attack.
    2 - Level 9 Pyro Pony. I used my Level 15 pony and got a critical hit on the first attack.
    3 - Level 11 Rock Rhino. I used my Level 15 pony and got a critical hit on the first attack.
    4 - Level 8 Pandaffodil. I used my level 15 pony and it defeated me in the first battle. In the second battle I used my Level 15 pony and got a critical hit on the second attack.
    5 - Level 8 Skyger. I used my level 15 pony and had strong attacks but it defeated me in the first battle. In the second battle I used my Level 15 pony and got a critical hit on the first attack.
    6 - Level 8 Rainguin. I used my Level 15 pony and had weak hits but defeated it after 4 attacks.

Now I'm waiting to recharge.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 29 is Bamboon, rock nature lvl 12. I used my own bamboos @ lvl 10' using only Nature attacks and defeated it.

Fashion Designer
    I always have trouble beating the darn Turtisle, and can never seem to remember which attack works best. Help?

Rhino Keeper
    I have a slightly different creature levels for the new battle.

1. Frostfang L8, defeated with Pandaffodil L15
    2. PyroPony L11, defeated with Bamboon L10
    3. RockRhino L10, defeated with Pandaffodil L15

Rewards are the same: 300 food + 1000 coins