Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: The Battlegrounds and Its Levels

i beat with a level 10 pyro pony

Rhino Keeper
    Frostfang lvl 15 beat Crystal Unicorn from one hit. It was easy)

May anyone help me with level 104? The enemy is ocean owl, level 10 I think, which is a water nature combo. I've tried my panda level 11 or 12 and some super rare 8 or 9 with a nature something combo. Neither are working despite how much I feed them up.

Feel free to add me on castle story & farm story 2.

My daughter also uses my name to play monster story, dragon story, bakers story, resteraunt story & fashion story.

I leave messages on my farm story 2 wall to help so if you have a question just post it there

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zarias2013 View Post
    May anyone help me with level 104? The enemy is ocean owl, level 10 I think, which is a water nature combo. I've tried my panda level 11 or 12 and some super rare 8 or 9 with a nature something combo. Neither are working despite how much I feed them up.
    Unfortunately, Water, Earth, Nature, and Fire are all weak to that combo. I heard the Dark type is strong tho, I can't guarantee it is because I don't have a Skyger yet

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JeannesThinkin View Post
    Unfortunately, Water, Earth, Nature, and Fire are all weak to that combo. I heard the Dark type is strong tho, I can't guarantee it is because I don't have a Skyger yet
    I defeated all the enemies without taking care of the monster used and all of them below level 10. A critical hit and that's it...

Fashion Designer
    Almost all strong enemies I beat with vinotaur level 10, even crystal unicorn!

Using m lvl 10 and later lvl 15 Frostfang worked pretty well for me. I am now at lvl 115 and struggling with Ms Crystal Unicorn. Sooner or later...

I only have 2 super rares & even though I bred a dark I had to sell it because I had no where near enough money to buy a habitat. I'll work on up levelling my frostfang and try that. For past battles these methods have worked for me up until now.

Fire (I use my pyro pony level 15) ****s: nature, nature & fire.
    Nature (I was using my pandaffodil up until now) ****s: rock, water, rock & nature, water & nature, water & rock.
    Rock (I use my level 11 or 12 (can't remember which it is) rock rhino) ****s: fire, rock & fire.
    Water (I use my level 10 frostfang) ****s: fire, nature & fire.

These worked perfectly right up until battle 104 so I'm definitely going to feed up my frostfang and try that
    Last edited by zarias2013; 08-07-14 at 07:03 AM.

My daughter also uses my name to play monster story, dragon story, bakers story, resteraunt story & fashion story.

I leave messages on my farm story 2 wall to help so if you have a question just post it there

Quote Originally Posted by JeannesThinkin View Post
    If you're trying for a skryger the combo was either pyro pony+frostfang or turtisle + pyro pony. I can't remember which one it was. Hope that helps

Farm Supplier
    Anyone know how to defeat crystal unicorn?