Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: The Battlegrounds and Its Levels

New Resident
    I'm battling level 32 and I am against a level 9 fire/earth, not a level 6. what gives?

106 Fairy Ferret
    Nature Fire

107 Turtisle
    Water Nature

108 Ancient Sloth
    Earth Nature

This thread became a lifesaver, thank you I was trying to figure out which elements were weakest/strongest against other elements and just having a lot of 10 minute funerals lol. Since reading this I've only had a few

Feel free to add me on castle story & farm story 2.

My daughter also uses my name to play monster story, dragon story, bakers story, resteraunt story & fashion story.

I leave messages on my farm story 2 wall to help so if you have a question just post it there

Fashion Designer
    i am stuck on level 115 with crystal unicorn. all of my animals were on level 10 but not one single strong attack against him, i tried commons, rares and one super rare. after i tried with sloth level 9 but also, only weak attacks. now i put him to evolve to level 10 but i am not sure that is going to help either. soon i will have a glacial griffin and i am saving food so i can evolve him also as soon as possible. i didn't expect it will be so hard, especially after i read some people beat it with rainguin or sloth, well for me it's not working

This has probably been asked but in my defense it's 1:10am here in Australia & I'm pretty new to the game. Is it better to use a pure animal (I mean 1 with a single element) or is a rare or super rare animal stronger even though you only need 1 element to defeat the enemy in the battles. I hope that makes sense...

Feel free to add me on castle story & farm story 2.

My daughter also uses my name to play monster story, dragon story, bakers story, resteraunt story & fashion story.

I leave messages on my farm story 2 wall to help so if you have a question just post it there

Fashion Designer
    Strange..

I beat the Lv 115 and it said the rewards was 5 lightning bolts but then I go to the level screen and it shows zero? Anyone else have that issue?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zarias2013 View Post
    This thread became a lifesaver, thank you I was trying to figure out which elements were weakest/strongest against other elements and just having a lot of 10 minute funerals lol. Since reading this I've only had a few
    Ditto. Just noticed though, there is no 56 listed. 56 and 57 were both Pyro Pony. sorry didn't notice what level.

109 Grassquatch
    Earth Nature

110 Glacial Griffin
    Water Earth

111 Rainguin
    Water Earth

112 Vinotaur ?
    Nature Fire

113 Ocean Owl
    Water Nature

114 Magmacore
    Rock Fire
    Use Rock attack

I have finished level 120. I got the animal but didn't get the Yak attack goal completed. I think its because I started battling the second tier of battles before the goal started.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    Strange..

I beat the Lv 115 and it said the rewards was 5 lightning bolts but then I go to the level screen and it shows zero? Anyone else have that issue?
    I don't know what you mean by "lightning bolts" or "level screen."
    Any lightning bolt icon in the Battlegrounds represents the stamina you need for battles. Level 115 does NOT award stamina. It awards 5 gems. I had no issue with that.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast