Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Battlegrounds and Its Levels

Fashion Designer
    Hope they will fix this and we will get new battles like promised in description.

Farm Supplier
    The land of the platypus and Vegemite sandwich
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    Just IMO but if they don't feel like releasing it, they shouldn't say in the app update description that it will be included in the update.
    Yup, I agree. I'm not the most patient person at the best of times! Come on TL...what's happening?

The Honorable Panda
    I am currently checking on the new battlefields that were suppose to come with the new 1.2. version update.
    Current thread on this issue is here.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Really hoping they open up soon so I can get some coins from it and expand to the lightning leopard!

Rhino Keeper
    They have announced in the Bugs thread that the new battles will be released tomorrow.

Rhino Keeper
    It's tomorrow, no sight of any battles. Sigh... I really need the food. PLEASE. I was hoping to get a headstart. (I'm in China, and TL's "tomorrow" is 3pm here...)

EDIT. Apparently the forum time is not Pacific time??? I guess 8pm here is "tomorrrow" forum time. I am so confused. Nevertheless, TL, YOU'RE LATE! :/
    Last edited by JeannesThinkin; 08-29-14 at 06:10 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JeannesThinkin View Post
    It's tomorrow, no sight of any battles. Sigh... I really need the food. PLEASE. I was hoping to get a headstart. (I'm in China, and TL's "tomorrow" is 3pm here...)

EDIT. Apparently the forum time is not Pacific time??? I guess 8pm here is "tomorrrow" forum time. I am so confused. Nevertheless, TL, YOU'RE LATE! :/
    They generally don't roll out anything before 10am Pacific time. Sometimes 1pm; sometimes later. It is now 7am there.
    You can edit your forum settings to reflect your own time zone or TeamLava's zone, whichever works better for you. I use my own time zone as that lets me better keep track of postings.
    I'm already accustomed to adjusting for a 3-hour difference between me and TeamLava, so I generally know which times to look for the daily resets, new content or deadlines as they have in some games.
    Give the Battlegrounds another 3 hours at least.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Rhino Keeper
    According to a post on another thread, the battle grounds have changed (Maybe?) so that the Hydro Yak is at level 80, and not level 120 in the recent updates. No sight of new battles for people already finished the Battlegrounds before the update tho... Meaning that the possible new animals may be rewarded at level 120 and/or 160 (depending on the number of new reward animals, in terms of logic.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JeannesThinkin View Post
    According to a post on another thread, the battle grounds have changed (Maybe?) so that the Hydro Yak is at level 80, and not level 120 in the recent updates. No sight of new battles for people already finished the Battlegrounds before the update tho... Meaning that the possible new animals may be rewarded at level 120 and/or 160 (depending on the number of new reward animals, in terms of logic.
    Oh, that's nice, because it could also mean that players below Battle 80 may get a third prize at Battle 120 that we veterans may never receive.
    ... Or maybe their Level 120 prize will be an Emerald Dragon. Oh, I can just see it now!
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sandscape View Post
    oh, that's nice, because it could also mean that players below battle 80 may get a third prize at battle 120 that we veterans may never receive.
    ... Or maybe their level 120 prize will be an emerald dragon. Oh, i can just see it now!
    lmao!!!!!