Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: The Battlegrounds and Its Levels

This is what worked for me:

Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    i am stuck on level 115 with crystal unicorn. all of my animals were on level 10 but not one single strong attack against him, i tried commons, rares and one super rare. after i tried with sloth level 9 but also, only weak attacks. now i put him to evolve to level 10 but i am not sure that is going to help either. soon i will have a glacial griffin and i am saving food so i can evolve him also as soon as possible. i didn't expect it will be so hard, especially after i read some people beat it with rainguin or sloth, well for me it's not working
    I beat level 115 with sloth (level 9) but I had to use gem and play him twice in a row to finally get a critical hit with his leaves. Hope this helps.

Farm Supplier
    Quick question: Can you breed with the sloth or yak? I'm curious and I can't try it out right now.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    There's no single answer to Crystal Unicorn. Use your highest level super-rare. My steady Sloth finally took that princess down. He's a level 9. When he's done with the Yak, I'll send him on vacation in the Evolution Flower. He deserves a break. He only beat up -- like -- everybody. LOL
    I'm totally at a loss on level 115 I've tried everything including a level15 frost fang

New Resident
    Finally beat 115 with level8 sloth

I beat level 120 and got the hydro hack like 3 weeks ago and it keeps saying new battle grounds are coming soon, does anyone know when they are coming ?!?!
    Add me my name is lillysisland

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lillysisland View Post
    I beat level 120 and got the hydro hack like 3 weeks ago and it keeps saying new battle grounds are coming soon, does anyone know when they are coming ?!?!
    Add me my name is lillysisland
    Actually, I think it's been 2 weeks (not 3) since they unlocked the Hydro Yak tournament (Battleground levels 41-120) with the general release of the game. Players who were playing since the limited release in early June had to wait nearly 2 months to finally battle beyond the Ancient Sloth tournament.

It looks like TeamLava may not be prepared to give us a new round of battles every 2 weeks. But maybe we can hope for monthly additions. I know it says "coming soon" but there's no telling what that really means.

I joined at the general release and rushed through the 120 Battleground levels. Next tournament, I will try to take a more leisurely pace and extend the enjoyment. Not easy to curb my thirst for fighting. I'm a former Dragon Story Battle Arena maniac and came to this game via Kingdom Clash.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know why, but I think the next release will replace the current battles, not add to it. You know, like how Dragon Story will phase out the Guardian Dragon for a Nightlight Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JeannesThinkin View Post
    I don't know why, but I think the next release will replace the current battles, not add to it. You know, like how Dragon Story will phase out the Guardian Dragon for a Nightlight Dragon
    If they do change the battles to give new prizes, I hope those of us who completed it already get a reset to start over at 1 and have the same chance as new folks to get the new ones!!!!!

New Resident
    Ok I have tried every animal I've got to beat level 92 and I keep losing, 20 times now, lol. nothing has worked, fire, earth, rock water. do I need to use a dark, which I do not have yet. I just keep getting weak hits. and how can a level 15 water lose to a level 8 water, it makes no sense to me, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    It's been a while since I beat the Crystal Unicorn, but I'm pretty sure I used a level 10 Pyro Pony. They looked pretty together anyways.

^ I'd just try any super-rare you have. I sent out my Grassquatch to almost every battle like a champion dragon.