Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast

Thread: The Battlegrounds and Its Levels

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MissChaLk View Post
    Heya Peeps !!

Just Let yah know that LVL 25 was changed I guess, I just got a Grassquatch instead of a Bamboon:

Attachment 15229

Attachment 15230

For the Kind & Weak Against, it stayed the same !

Maybe we gotta hurry to finish this Battle Quest before we get too much Strong Adversaries !

LVL 26 seems to have stayed the Same..

Attachment 15231

Attachment 15232
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Level 25 of the Sloth battleground did NOT in fact change. It was always Grassquatch according to my records from July.
    We are human so there are some errors and gaps in the opponent lists, but they are mostly correct. Fortunately, both Grassquatch and Bamboon are Earth-Nature, so we would fight them in the same manner.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lacey52 View Post
    Troll Level 70: I have been trying for a day for hours to beat emerald 11 and nothing seems to work. I have been through most of my forest animals twice. What worked for you?
    I used my level 15 Vinotaur's fire attacks and managed to get a critical hit on the second try.

Thanks all. I finally got it with level 10 fire slider using fire. Then, emerald came back to haunt me again level 79. Took a while, but got it with a level 7 alligator using dark. Now I am going to be a while on troll, level 80. Almost there.

Still finished too quickly..lol..I tried taking my time..guess it's easier said than done!

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone else's battleground quit telling them if a hit is weak/strong/critical? Or do I have a glitch?

Edit: It must be a glitch, because it's happening sporadically.
    Last edited by Lesimony; 09-04-14 at 05:20 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesimony View Post
    Has anyone else's battleground quit telling them if a hit is weak/strong/critical? Or do I have a glitch?

Yes, mine started omitting that information about 14 hours ago and does it sporadically. I've seen it a few times now. When I already know the attack is strong, it doesn't matter. But the glitch has left me blind on a couple battles where I was taking a chance and really needed to know whether it was a good choice.

(Although "strong" and "weak" have no difference with regard to delivered damage, it's an indication of what chances a certain elemental attack has of scoring a critical hit against a particular type of opponent. So, contrary to what many players say, the information really IS important, not only as a scoring hint in the current battle, but as a guide for future choices as well.)
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Executive Chef

No glitch here. Just went and checked! Hope it's fixed soon for you

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    No glitch here. Just went and checked! Hope it's fixed soon for you
    It happens off and on. One battle out of several, so it's hard to spot-check it. For most battles, nothing will seem out of place.

The Honorable Panda

Current thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    I did a few battles with a Fire Glider and Daredevil and was able to get a Strength attack wording. When there are no indication of a Strong or Weak Attack, it means it's just a regular battle.

Attachment 15258
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    We now have players competing on 3 different battlegrounds, depending on where the update met them. All three battlegrounds have levels numbered 1-40 or 1-80, so it is very important to indicate which battleground's opponent/s you are reporting.
    E.g. Instead of saying "Level 18: Armordillo", "Level 40: Rampage" and "Level 12: Plantlers", please specify as "Troll Level 18: Armordillo", "Yak Level 40: Rampage" and "Sloth Level 12: Plantlers".
    Would it be possible for a mod to split this into three separate threads for the different battles? I think it would be much easier to report results if this happened. (it has been a long while since I played DS but I am sure each battle had its own thread there)

EDIT - just realised there is another thread for the new battles so you can ignore this request!!!!!
    Last edited by mymummy789; 09-05-14 at 05:57 AM.