Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The Battlegrounds and Its Levels

New Resident
    are the monsters random for different people? lv 25 isn't the same for me as the topic creator posted :/

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Artenyx View Post
    are the monsters random for different people? lv 25 isn't the same for me as the topic creator posted :/
    Level 25 was Grassquatch (super-rare Earth-Nature).
    Everyone gets the same opponent for any particular level, and it will remain the same upon repeating the battle. But the opponent's level may vary. For instsnce, you may lose to a Grassquatch-9 and have it come back at the same Battleground level as a Grassquatch-7 or Grassquatch-10.

The original post was partly updated with information added by others, but apparently has some errors. I will review screenshots and post a complete and accurate list when I get a chance.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    Everyone gets the same opponent for any particular level, and it will remain the same upon repeating the battle. But the opponent's level may vary. For instsnce, you may lose to a Grassquatch-9 and have it come back at the same Battleground level as a Grassquatch-7 or Grassquatch-10.

The original post was partly updated with information added by others, but apparently has some errors. I will review screenshots and post a complete and accurate list when I get a chance.
    ah ok ty. i thot this was a completed list :3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    If they do change the battles to give new prizes, I hope those of us who completed it already get a reset to start over at 1 and have the same chance as new folks to get the new ones!!!!!
    The whole point of replacing the old prizes, is so that we can start over?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post

Guilty... My life keeps throwing homework and opportunities at me. High School is not fun. I'm also known for my procrastination .

Anyways, are you sure the levels are random? I'm wondering if I should include the levels in the chart I mentioned in a few pages before. I've seen posts in the past few pages that say that the levels are random, but I thought they were just rumors. I even asked Kooky Panda, but I'm not sure if he or she answered what he/she thought or how the actual programming works...

PS SANDSCApe, thanks for not putting me down for a bad sticky topic creator.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JeannesThinkin View Post
    I don't know why, but I think the next release will replace the current battles, not add to it. You know, like how Dragon Story will phase out the Guardian Dragon for a Nightlight Dragon
    I suppose that's possible, and quite likely; otherwise the Battleground levels will keep rising indefinitely. But if they are phasing out the Ancient Sloth & Hydro Yak rounds, we should expect some announcement soon that the time to win those eggs is running out. Then imagine the outrage from players who can't get through in time!

But it's also possible that they may open new rounds to those who have beaten Hydro Yak, numbering the new rounds 1-40 and 41-120 again. That way, newer players can still battle through the original 1-120.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JeannesThinkin View Post
    Guilty... My life keeps throwing homework and opportunities at me. High School is not fun. I'm also known for my procrastination .

Anyways, are you sure the levels are random? I'm wondering if I should include the levels in the chart I mentioned in a few pages before. I've seen posts in the past few pages that say that the levels are random, but I thought they were just rumors. I even asked Kooky Panda, but I'm not sure if he or she answered what he/she thought or how the actual programming works...

PS SANDSCApe, thanks for not putting me down for a bad sticky topic creator.
    I know for a fact that the level of the opponent can change. I took screenshots from the same Battleground level where my opponent had a different name and level than when I fought it earlier. I will try to post an example later when I'm on my iPhone. This happened to me so often that I can't dismiss it as a random glitch.

I noticed you updated the Page 1 list again. We still have some gaps, but your thread is a valuable resource. No Bad-Sticky-Topic-Creator sticker will go on your forehead. LOL

(I think I have the earliest levels screenshot from my daughter's game, and can post them soon, although they were a breeze for most of us.)

Farm Supplier
    "If you get a critical hit, you are guaranteed to win."

Unless your battle glitches. That actually happened to me once. I got onto FFS and went straight to the battlegrounds, and my first attack was critical. My opponent took a lot of damage but still had health left. Suddenly, the game randomly loaded with that baby pyro pony coming up and BAM! My opponent had full health again :/ Although, it was weird because the health bar was red, even though it was full.

I won lvls 105-107 with Fire attack and lvl 108 with Nature.

Rhino Keeper
    level 30 is Vinotaur