Thread: Game froze and lost gems

Rhino Keeper

Question Game froze and lost gems

I was clearing tips from my tables when my game froze. So I shut the app down and restarted my phone, which I have done in the past. When I got back to my bakery I noticed that I lost 100 gems and my coins increased 2.5 million.... I dont know how that happened. Has anyone else had this issue? How do I get my gems back?

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe when it froze you pressed the buy coin for gems and didn't kno because of you not being able to see I accidentally spent gems once and emailed teamlava and they fixed but it was only 25 gems

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kjbrogren View Post
    I was clearing tips from my tables when my game froze. So I shut the app down and restarted my phone, which I havet done in the past. When I got back to my bakery I noticed that I lost 100 gems and my coins increased 2.5 million.... I dont know how that happened. Has anyone else had this issue? How do I get my gems back?
    At least you have lots of coins
    No longer active

Rhino Keeper
    Am thinking that's what happened cause that's the same amount you get for 100 gems I would email teamlava

Nightclub Owner
    Sorry to hear this. You can email support@teamlava.com toget them to check your account.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.