Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Ability To Move the Tree of Life and the Breeding Garden.

Fashion Designer
    Agree!
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Agree. If only it could be moved over one or two spaces, that would be awesome. Maybe make it so the breeding den/nest cannot be moved anywhere else but horizontally in that one area. I don't want my den/nest anywhere other than right there... just one space over would be awesome so we can use our space more efficiently instead of it looking so uneven.

The OCD inside of me demands that it be centered! >.<

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcadiaTofu View Post
    Agree. If only it could be moved over one or two spaces, that would be awesome. Maybe make it so the breeding den/nest cannot be moved anywhere else but horizontally in that one area. I don't want my den/nest anywhere other than right there... just one space over would be awesome so we can use our space more efficiently instead of it looking so uneven.

The OCD inside of me demands that it be centered! >.<
    lol! Yes it may be OCD of us but that's only the half of it for me. The bigger problem is that the game refuses to allow us enough space. So the loss of just those few squares by the den hurts. If they would only allow us to expand to the other visible islands, I'd have a lot less of a problem with the awkward den/nest location. The OCD in me would still be a little bothered. But I'd just make it appear less lopsided with decorations or something.

Executive Chef
    Are We gonna get any info if they are considering this change ?

We would get two extra space

Rhino Keeper
    I totally agree, please let us move it TL

Rhino Keeper
    Another vote for being able to move this. Very annoying!

Rhino Keeper
    count me in. i absolutely think this is a good idea.
    fantasy forest story
    aiming for a complete album!
    ~*~
    currently on-task: 119/124

Rhino Keeper
    Five months later and still not an option? Please let us move it around, thanks.

Farm Supplier
    I agree with u. Actually their current position with 3 squares to the left and 5 squares to the right is completely inconvenient. Esp, with the annoying need for more room for new habitats, and that all advanced habitats have the size 4x4. No mater what u put to the right of those buildings there are at least 4 squares that u cant use on the right side but with decorations.

Banned

Movable please!!

Quote Originally Posted by ghabra View Post
    I agree with u. Actually their current position with 3 squares to the left and 5 squares to the right is completely inconvenient. Esp, with the annoying need for more room for new habitats, and that all advanced habitats have the size 4x4. No mater what u put to the right of those buildings there are at least 4 squares that u cant use on the right side but with decorations.
    Yes--it is very irritating--please allow it to be movable. thanks

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast