Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Ability To Move the Tree of Life and the Breeding Garden.

Fashion Designer
    The location of this immovable complex is awkward. It sits at the edge of a 12x12 grid, but is not positioned exactly midway. So while there are three rows of squares on one side of it, there are 5 rows of squares on the other side. It is a 4x5 rectangle whereas our movable buildings are squares of 2x2, 3x3 & 4x4. Since we are meant to eventually maximize the sizes of our farms and habitats, we cannot fully utilize the space on both sides of the Tree-Of-Life-&-Breeding-Garden complex.
    On the one hand, I like the fixed position because I'm immediately able to see what another player is breeding & hatching when I visit. (On Dragon Story, I stopped visiting because it was too much trouble searching big islands to find their Breeding Dens and nests, especially if they put multiple nests in different locations.)
    On the other hand, I wish better judgement had been used so that the fixed position were more space-efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    The location of this immovable complex is awkward. It sits at the edge of a 12x12 grid, but is not positioned exactly midway. So while there are three rows of squares on one side of it, there are 5 rows of squares on the other side.
    Yes, I really really want to move it over just one space so I can place a 4x4 habitat to the left of it.

Executive Chef
    Yes, please allow us to move the den
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinchillazilla View Post
    Yes, I really really want to move it over just one space so I can place a 4x4 habitat to the left of it.
    Exactly!! I don't care if I can't move it more, I just want it to be centered, so I can have large habitats on both sides. Right now it has a one square-thick line that is not useful (except for decor, which I don't have room for currently), and the other side needs that one space thickness to hold upgraded habitats.
    PLEASE, for those of us who have OCD issues, this is maddening. It's completely off balance, uncentered, uneven, AND it doesn't even need to be!! There is the perfect amount of space to center it and maximize the usage of space on either side. Thank you! Annie
    Last edited by jim23cash; 08-14-14 at 09:34 AM.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Exactly!! I don't care if I can't move it more, I just want it to be centered, so I can have large habitats on both sides. Right now it has a one square-thick line that is not useful (except for decor, which I don't have room for currently), and the other side needs that one space thickness to hold upgraded habitats.
    PLEASE, for those of us who have OCD issues, this is maddening. It's completely off balance, uncentered, uneven, AND it doesn't even need to be!! There is the perfect amount of space to center it and maximize the usage of space on either side. Thank you! Annie

I fully agree with all of this! Please at least move it over -- or allow us to adjust the placement!
    My Kingdom name is Squidland.

Rhino Keeper

Move the Tree of Life

I would very much like the ability to move the Tree of Life. It's location is keeping me from utilizing my space to the fullest. Why can we not move this????

I agree, especially with the OCD comment. I'd be fine too if it was just moved over one space so space can be used more effeciently. But maybe TL did it on purpose hoping that impatient people would spend real money to speed up expansion.

Fashion Designer
    I am one of those impatient people who will spend real money if I am enjoying the game and one thing that will make the game more enjoyable would be to give in to my OCD and let me move this thing that I want to kick over a space every time I open this game. Please TL, have mercy on us?

Rhino Keeper
    Ditto to all the comments above. Worst item placement I've seen from TL, and that includes the horrible position the Ice Age blimp originally occupied in DS.

I agree! And now that we've got more types of deco, plus I'm advanced enough to have extra coins to play with, I'd like to be able to create cute deco areas. But that's tough when 4x4 gardens and farms won't fit properly in that wonky space by the breeding garden/nest. Please please please let us move them!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast