Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Type Strengths and Weaknesses

Magmacore is weak against water

Quote Originally Posted by ahoymccoy View Post
    I'm wondering about how to beat the Magmacore around level 35 or 34. It's really difficult. I've pitted Solar Simians and Bamboons against it and it's still not defeated. Do I have to pit another Magmacore against it in order to win?
    The Magmacore can be beat by Rainquin at a level 10 for battleground 113 or 114. Lower levels can be beat with Frostfang at level 10.

If anyone is having trouble with the crystal unicorn at battleground level 115, I used a Solar Simian at level 14. I used nature attack twice, first was weak second was a critical hit. Hope this helps

Fashion Designer

Yup

Quote Originally Posted by sugarland2010 View Post
    If anyone is having trouble with the crystal unicorn at battleground level 115, I used a Solar Simian at level 14. I used nature attack twice, first was weak second was a critical hit. Hope this helps
    Thank you!!! Based on this, I used my level 11 solar simian to try to take down level 10 crystal at battleground 115. It worked!!

Oh thank you much!

Has anyone figured out the best for Dark and Electric? I know they're new, but Skyger is pretty early in the third tournament and I bet Electric will be here too.

Hmm...tried Aquatter and only got weak attacks on both types. Tried Armordillo and got critical and strong hits with fire, weak with rock. Guess that answers that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kittkat114 View Post
    Has anyone figured out the best for Dark and Electric? I know they're new, but Skyger is pretty early in the third tournament and I bet Electric will be here too.
    ... Forgot to use my Skyger. i just unlocked the Electric, and research shall start... In 20 minutes or 10 minutes...

Rhino Keeper
    Fire is strong against dark
    Not sure about electric but I think you should try earth.

New Resident
    Electric is strong against water, weak against fire.

Executive Chef
    Dark is very good against Crystal (gem).

On level 70 there is an emerald dragon, on level 75 there is a Crystal unicorn. Use dark hybrids.

Edit: and on lvl 79
    Last edited by Anyuszko; 08-31-14 at 10:33 AM.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast