Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Type Strengths and Weaknesses

Rhino Keeper

Type Strengths and Weaknesses

So, one of the earliest features you get in Fantasy Forest Story is The Battle Ground. Unfortunately, I am unable to record what you are up against the first 39 levels because I was in a frenzy to get to Level 10 and get 15 gold in Dragon Story... Anyways, here's what I learned.

Fire Attack is:
    Strong against Nature
    Weak against Fire, Rock, and Water
    Strong against Nature Fire
    Weak against Rock Fire, Rock Nature, and Water Nature

Nature Attack is:
    Strong against Rock
    Weak against Fire, Nature, and Water
    Strong against Rock Nature and Water Rock
    Weak against Nature Fire and Rock Fire

Rock Attack is:
    Strong against Fire
    Weak against Nature and Rock
    Strong against Rock Fire
    Weak against Nature Fire, Rock Nature, and Water Rock

Water Attack is:
    Strong against Fire
    Weak against Nature, Rock, and Water
    Strong against Nature Fire and Rock Fire
    Weak against Rock Nature, Water Nature, and Water Rock

The following is under construction.

Dark Attack is:
    Weak against Dark
    Weak against Water Rock, Nature Fire

Electric Attack is:
    Weak against Dark
    Weak against Nature Fire

Apparently, according to some people on another post, Dark is strong against Water Nature.

I think (Doesn't mean it's true) that the Crystal Unicorn (Legendary type) is strong toward every possible type/type combo.

If you have any more info, share it!
    If I said any false info, tell me!
    Last edited by JeannesThinkin; 08-30-14 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Added info

Executive Chef
    Thanx very helpful
    Is level 120 is the last of the battleground ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post
    Thanx very helpful
    Is level 120 is the last of the battleground ?
    I guess so. The achievements all end at tier five and Tier five of the battle achievement requires you to finish level 120.

Handy list, thanks!

I'm trying to beat the Crystal Unicorn - nothing seems to work so far, always Weak Attack. Has anyone managed to do this yet? I'm wondering if I have to pit another Crystal Unicorn against it to beat it.

Host(ess)
    I'm wondering about how to beat the Magmacore around level 35 or 34. It's really difficult. I've pitted Solar Simians and Bamboons against it and it's still not defeated. Do I have to pit another Magmacore against it in order to win?

Rhino Keeper
    I beat the animals just using the basic animals. (I'm now upto 90.) Just keep trying. Some of them take a few tries.
    Last edited by xellosspoo; 07-27-14 at 10:12 PM. Reason: To be more specific and spelling

Host(ess)
    @xellosspoo - Thank you; I pitted Mesa, my Bamboon, against the Magmacore again and I was successful. Your advice is appreciated.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoymccoy View Post
    I'm wondering about how to beat the Magmacore around level 35 or 34. It's really difficult. I've pitted Solar Simians and Bamboons against it and it's still not defeated. Do I have to pit another Magmacore against it in order to win?
    I just beat the Magmacore-10 on Level 105 using Nature attacks from my AncientSloth-9.
    Nature or Water attacks are best against him. Since he's a super-rare, you're more likely to knock him out with a super-rare of your own, but persistence with rare or even common fighters may get the job done.

Of course I didn't have a Sloth for battles below level 40, but I can't remember what I used. I had all commons and probably kicked Magmacore's butt with my HyroPony-10. She fought most of the battles at those levels.

Host(ess)
    @SANDSCape - I finally beat that level! Thank you for your advice - I used my Pyropony for some of the first levels, but eventually, I had to use him for breeding other animals a lot and since I somehow got a couple rares I used them instead. Currently, I'm trying to beat Level 40 and then get myself up to Level 13 so I can mooch gold off of Rex from DS.

Executive Chef
    I just beat the crystal unicorn using rainguin level 9. I used all different animals and finally it worked. Good luck

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast