Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy story breeding list

Executive Chef
    Congrats to you. I want that luck too like right now.

have have bred Rainguin-Panda with no luck trying to get me an ocean own..and I don't have a hydro yak...so...any other combos for an ocean owl?

Executive Chef
    Try using other nature/ water animals together.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBerk78 View Post
    have have bred Rainguin-Panda with no luck trying to get me an ocean own..and I don't have a hydro yak...so...any other combos for an ocean owl?
    Maybe try 2 turtisles, or 2 aquatters, or 1 of each. That way, your outcome will have to be nature-water, and it's just a matter of waiting for it to be the owl. It took me a LONG time to get mine. But it's doable!

New Resident
    Hi Guys. I'm new to the forum but thought I'd share my news so that people don't loose hope. I'm level 24 and have just got the illusive '45 hr' egg. I don't ever spend money and so rely on winning gems and gifts from neighbours, so the pace of my game is extremely slow, but I quite enjoy the fact that I have to strategise to use Gems and money wisely. But I also know that it's just as difficult even if you buy gems to speed things up. Which is why I thought I'd share what happened. I used a level 11 Turtisle and a level 10 Racmoon. This was my 2nd attempt with them, but I've been breeding for weeks now. I was initially using mostly fire and dark combinations as I've been trying for the ember bear, but after finally getting her, this was one of the few times I stepped away and used nature and earth. Although I've bred every combination there is and Obviously every forest is different, but I wonder, if you're breeding predominantly with certain elements, maybe step away and breed with opposite every now and then. At the end of the day it's trial and error but I hope this helps. Good luck.
    Last edited by Willow_cerridwen; 09-13-14 at 02:58 AM.

Hey guys, I breeded a sea drake and eagle beagle and got 21 hours. Possibly one of the new ones?

Edit: Nvm, it was a storm sphinx

Rhino Keeper
    Earth and electric, 12 hours
    I think it's a Shock Fox, since it's common.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	15527  
    Last edited by TokiChunsa; 09-14-14 at 12:14 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TokiChunsa View Post
    Earth and electric, 12 hours
    I think it's a Shock Fox, since it's common.
    Yup, it's Shock Fox.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Willow_cerridwen View Post
    Hi Guys. I'm new to the forum but thought I'd share my news so that people don't loose hope. I'm level 24 and have just got the illusive '45 hr' egg. I don't ever spend money and so rely on winning gems and gifts from neighbours, so the pace of my game is extremely slow, but I quite enjoy the fact that I have to strategise to use Gems and money wisely. But I also know that it's just as difficult even if you buy gems to speed things up. Which is why I thought I'd share what happened. I used a level 11 Turtisle and a level 10 Racmoon. This was my 2nd attempt with them, but I've been breeding for weeks now. I was initially using mostly fire and dark combinations as I've been trying for the ember bear, but after finally getting her, this was one of the few times I stepped away and used nature and earth. Although I've bred every combination there is and Obviously every forest is different, but I wonder, if you're breeding predominantly with certain elements, maybe step away and breed with opposite every now and then. At the end of the day it's trial and error but I hope this helps. Good luck.
    Congrats on your unicorn, Willow, and thanks for sharing the good news with us!

Fashion Designer
    Congratulations Willow! That is quite an accomplishment! I also try to step back and change my breeding strategy once in a while. I am not sure if it makes a difference in my case or if just the change make it feel like it does, but thanks for sharing what works for you.

It is uplifting to hear of such a success!