Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy story breeding list

Executive Chef
    I have the pictures, combos and hours for Turtisle(6 hours), Ocean Owl(11 hours), and Glacial Griffon(11 hours) on the other thread. It would be nice to just have one thread with all the info on it... Can you copy the pictures and add them here? If you can do that, I'll start posting all my results here, & won't have to do it twice. Thanks!
    EDIT: added times. I show 2 of them being 11 hours, but it's possible one of them was 12, I don't know how many duplicate hours have shown up yet, if any.
    BTW, I've been using the names "Fire", "Water", "Leaf" (or "Plant"), and so I'm guessing that by "Dark", you are referring to the "Moon & Star" symbol? Do you know if it's breedable, or do we have to start with something that has that symbol already?
    Thanks, Annie
    Last edited by jim23cash; 07-27-14 at 03:05 AM.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Host(ess)
    Got an 8 hour breeding time and it was an Aquatter.

Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    BTW, I've been using the names "Fire", "Water", "Leaf" (or "Plant"), and so I'm guessing that by "Dark", you are referring to the "Moon & Star" symbol? Do you know if it's breedable, or do we have to start with something that has that symbol already?
    Thanks, Annie
    They are breedable. To breed them you need two opposite elements.
    Last edited by megatastic_2; 07-27-14 at 03:09 AM.
    Add me: Megatastic_ Fantasy Forest Story LV.40, Dragon Story LV.70 and Restaurant Story 2 LV.13

Executive Chef
    I guess the game is using "Nature" for the green leaf, "Earth" for the rock, and "Fire" for the red flame. "Dark" is the moon and star symbol. I'm getting so confused when it says breed "Fire" with "Earth"!

I guess the game is using "Nature" for the green leaf, "Earth" for the rock, and "Fire" for the red flame. "Dark" is the moon and star symbol. I'm getting so confused when it says breed "Fire" with "Earth"!
    same here, i have to think twice before knowing what to breed so i won't make a mistake.

Executive Chef
    Me, too! I kept using the leaf when it said "Earth", and couldn't understand why I was getting wrong animals for goal! Doh!

Aquatter is 8 Hours!! (Listed as 11 hours on 1st post).
    Thanks for doing this! It's been really helpful! (Once I figured out colors/Types!)

Executive Chef
    I have the pictures, combos and hours for Turtisle(6 hours), Ocean Owl(11 hours), and Glacial Griffon(11 hours) on the other thread. It would be nice to just have one thread with all the info on it... Can you copy the pictures and add them here? If you can do that, I'll start posting all my results here, & won't have to do it twice. Thanks!
    EDIT: added times. I show 2 of them being 11 hours, but it's possible one of them was 12, I don't know how many duplicate hours have shown up yet, if any.
    Thanks, Annie
    Hi , I started adding pictures now , still missing a lot , I would look at the other thread too to complete the chart here
    Yes ur correct dark is the same as the moon symbol
    It's so confusing after playing dragon story for so long
    That's why iam using terms like green and red
    And any help appreciated , I would love to see how the Turtisle and ocean owl look like
    Last edited by flowless; 07-27-14 at 09:05 AM.

Executive Chef
    Wow flowless great job

( what about putting the hours next to the egg? Just like you put the name.)
    If it's not too much trouble. Or else it's perfect like that
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    Wow flowless great job

( what about putting the hours next to the egg? Just like you put the name.)
    If it's not too much trouble. Or else it's perfect like that
    Thanxx
    Am gonna add times as well

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	14412
    Crystal unicorn egg!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mimara1212 View Post
    Click image for larger version.