Page 26 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy story breeding list

Executive Chef
    I think this is Volcamel. 14 hours, Armordillo and Rock Rino.
    Attachment 14811
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Attachment 14811
    Is it on your island?
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    Is it on your island?
    Yes.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    But why? If one side of the breeding is green and green only, shouldn't there be green in the outcome?

I do NOT want another firefox. That's why I put it so there should have to be green in the outcome because there is nothing that can be taken from the right side of the pairing but green. I did it to try to ensure no LONG fail. So what do I get? Firefox #4. And ZERO rare /super-rare fire/darks. And STILL no vinotaur.
    That's not how breeding works. The offspring does NOT have to take an element from each parent. It's not genetics; it's simple color pooling.

Your Firefox-Pandaffodil pairing created a breeding pool of Fire-Dark-Nature. The resulting hybrid would be a combination of ANY TWO of those three elements: Nature-Fire, Dark-Fire, or Dark-Nature.

So you have 10 possible offspring:

Fairy Ferret
    Solar Simian
    Jackalope
    Vinotaur

Firefox
    Ember Bear
    Cosmic Phoenix

Planther
    Peamoth
    Pegasus

There is NO way to ensure that you will ONLY get Nature-Fire or Dark-Nature hybrids from any single combination. The more elements you put into the breeding pool, the more possibilities you create.

It is ABSOLUTELY impossible to breed for any particular hybrid without the risk of getting other hybrids with the same elements. You can't try for super-rare Cosmic Phoenix without a chance (a very HIGH chance) of getting the common Firefox. And you can't put ANY hybrid into the Garden and not expect that SAME hybrid to be one of the possible offspring.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hi when using with Armadillo / Toad as a breeding pair, they can get scyger, armadillo, crystal unicorn etc.
    But if you breeding with Planther / Glacial Griffin you can Earth / Green eg Bamboon or Aquatter etc get. You can also get Chameneon. It depends on how separate the colors.
    WHAT!? So much confusion here. Toad???
    No idea what Fantasy Forest creature you're describing as "Toad" but if it can produce Skyger when paired with Armordillo, it must be a Dark-Water, Water-Earth, or Water-Nature hybrid. Please call creatures by their correct names to avoid confusion. THERE IS NO SEPARATION METHOD that could force one element from each parent.

If your "Toad" is a Water-Earth, then pairing it with Armordillo could produce 8 possible offspring from a pool of Water-Earth-Fire:
    Water-Earth (3 hybrids)
    Earth-Fire (4 hybrids)
    Skyger

Now if your "Toad" is a Dark-Water hybrid, then pairing it with Armordillo could produce 18 possible offspring from a pool of Dark-Water-Earth-Fire:
    Dark Water (3 hybrids)
    Dark Earth (3 hybrids)
    Dark Fire (3 hybrids)
    Water-Earth (3 hybrids)
    Earth-Fire (4 hybrids)
    Skyger
    Crystal Unicorn

But if your "Toad" is a Water-Nature, pairing it with Armordillo will create a Water-Earth-Nature-Fire pool, capable of producing 19 possible offspring:
    Water-Earth (3 hybrids)
    Water-Nature (3 hybrids)
    Earth-Nature (3 hybrids)
    Earth-Fire (4 hybrids)
    Nature-Fire (4 hybrids)
    Skyger
    Crystal Unicorn

Breeding Planther with Glacial Griffin will create a Dark-Water-Earth-Nature pool, from which can also emerge 19 of the 38 creatures that currently exist in Fantasy Forest:
    Dark-Water (3 hybrids)
    Dark-Earth (3 hybrids)
    Dark-Nature (3 hybrids)
    Water-Earth (3 hybrids)
    Water-Nature (3 hybrids)
    Earth-Nature (3 hybrids)
    Crystal Unicorn

Executive Chef
    Worse comes to worse sell your animals. I sold many of my animals.

Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Attachment 14811
    I got the same one! Was wondering what it was too but the volcamel egg in the chart looks different

Quote Originally Posted by MellowKittyxo View Post
    I got the same one! Was wondering what it was too but the volcamel egg in the chart looks different

I couldn't wait, I used some gems to hatch it and it is a volcamel egg!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    That's not how breeding works. The offspring does NOT have to take an element from each parent. It's not genetics; it's simple color pooling. ...
    I got that after the convo with sanya yesterday. I assumed that it would be coded intelligently. I understand now that it is NOT. While I get it, I still think it is stupid. With a green-only parent, the offspring ought to have green in it. I comprehend fully after the discussion yesterday that it does not work that way and did not need further instruction, though I thank you for telling me again. I just think it is STUPID of the game that it does not.

Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Worse comes to worse sell your animals. I sold many of my animals.
    It would be nice if the game gave you more than 100 coins for 9+9 hours wasted. Or, at least, if they are going to give you next to nothing for it, they should at least let you sell it as soon as it becomes an egg to cut in half the wasted time.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 08-09-14 at 09:29 AM.

Executive Chef
    if you guys think the breeding stinks now wait till we get new types and then they split.Like in dragon story.
    Those of us who play dragon story are used to it.
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."