Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy story breeding list

Executive Chef
    But why? If one side of the breeding is green and green only, shouldn't there be green in the outcome?

I do NOT want another firefox. That's why I put it so there should have to be green in the outcome because there is nothing that can be taken from the right side of the pairing but green. I did it to try to ensure no LONG fail. So what do I get? Firefox #4. And ZERO rare /super-rare fire/darks. And STILL no vinotaur.
    Last edited by maguar; 08-08-14 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Remove implied language

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    The photos on page 1 are not showing for me. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Just click in the images and will open a new page with the images.

I don't know why that's happening, but do that and you will be able to see the images

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    But why? If one side of the breeding is green and green only, shouldn't there be green in the outcome?

I do NOT want another firefox. That's why I put it so there should have to be green in the outcome because there is nothing that can be taken from the right side of the pairing but green. I did it to try to ensure no LONG fail. So what do I get? Firefox #4. And ZERO rare /super-rare fire/darks. And STILL no vinotaur.
    I don't know, it's what happened to me when I put armordillo and panda and got another armordillo, I was also disappointed because I didn't expect it. Now I breed only animals which have one element and it's working better for me. I still get duplicates though, but I get also rare animals
    Last edited by maguar; 08-08-14 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Edited quote

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    I don't know, it's what happened to me when I put armordillo and panda and got another armordillo, I was also disappointed because I didn't expect it. Now I breed only animals which have one element and it's working better for me. I still get duplicates though, but I get also rare animals
    I'm sure you are correct that what I am getting is a fourth firefox a.k.a. yet another 9-hour fail. However, all disappointment aside, it just does not make sense that the game mechanics work this way. It is, in my frank opinion, stupid that the game works this way. But now I know. At this point I might as well try yet again for a rampage or magmacore (or volcamel, I guess, the new one out today). If all my fails are going to be long fails, I might as well get used to breeding only twice a day, and pray to not get a sixth armadillo. I have no idea why, but I am cursed for fire mixtures in this game. Of the 13 non-crystal animals I am still lacking in my collection, 6 of them are fire mixes. All the other elements I gethave a super rare or two in, and multiple rares. But if one of the elements is fire, for the life of me I cannot get a rare or better. As my 4 firefoxes and 6 armordillos attest to.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I'm sure you are correct that what I am getting is a fourth firefox a.k.a. yet another 9-hour fail. However, all disappointment aside, it just does not make sense that the game mechanics work this way. It is, in my frank opinion, stupid that the game works this way. But now I know. At this point I might as well try yet again for a rampage or magmacore (or volcamel, I guess, the new one out today). If all my fails are going to be long fails, I might as well get used to breeding only twice a day, and pray to not get a sixth armadillo. I have no idea why, but I am cursed for fire mixtures in this game. Of the 13 non-crystal animals I am still lacking in my collection, 6 of them are fire mixes. All the other elements I gethave a super rare or two in, and multiple rares. But if one of the elements is fire, for the life of me I cannot get a rare or better. As my 4 firefoxes and 6 armordillos attest to.
    Hi when using with Armadillo / Toad as a breeding pair, they can get scyger, armadillo, crystal unicorn etc.
    But if you breeding with Planther / Glacial Griffin you can Earth / Green eg Bamboon or Aquatter etc get. You can also get Chameneon. It depends on how separate the colors.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	14802

Ok so I bred armordillo and ancient sloth and this is the egg I got, the breeding time was 15 hours and egg hatching time 14 hours and I don't see the egg on your chart! Has anyone else gotten this egg before???

Views:	34 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	14804

A bit more zoomed in
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	23 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	14803  

Executive Chef
    I have a Peamoth in the nest and either a , omg. I so forgot the names!

I will never get all these names down! I will go check....but it's 16 hours and lookin good. Two great options!

Aurora Pegasus or .....uh Oh. Forgot....

Gargolem!!
    Last edited by chalupa2030; 08-08-14 at 11:49 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! Wait to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by MellowKittyxo View Post

Views:	34 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	14804

A bit more zoomed in
    PleThailand

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Just click in the images and will open a new page with the images.

I don't know why that's happening, but do that and you will be able to see the images
    Problems with photobucket
    Trying to find another app to upload the pictures