Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy story breeding list

Hi, does anyone know what a 1hr egg will be?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meowmee33 View Post
    Hi, does anyone know what a 1hr egg will be?
    If ur breeding panda with unicorn
    Then the one hour gonna be also panda there is a lot of topics objecting to this

New Resident
    The new lightning-plant crossbreeds
    Thunderhawk (common) 16 hours
    Eagle beagle (rare) 17 hours
    Got them consecutively was trying to breed a daredevil with lightning leopard and fairy ferret when I got the thunderhawk and decided to try breeding lightning and plant and got the eagle beagle.

New Resident
    When I got the thunderhawk I thought it was a daredevil so still haven't got a daredevil.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	15330   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	15331  

Thunder hawk first try..
    Last edited by samanthaxrose; 09-06-14 at 06:44 AM.

Me too...first try. but it's common, so I guess that makes sense. still, new breeds & combos are exciting!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Guys! I have been trying n trying to get the unicorn and I still don't have it! Any help would be great?! I've even spent money on gems

Gargolem and fire glider gave me a crystal unicorn

Executive Chef
    Wow congrats.

Executive Chef
    Congrats, dinoman!

Melis2a84, putting any two animals in the breeding den, that between them have four different elements, can produce a crystal dragon. All the current 6 elements that exist have been shown to work. I would just recommend You pick the 4 of 6 elements you are lacking the most breeds in, so that your unicorn fails are less likely to be total failures in that they will get you other new animals.

All 6 elements work. Super rares, rares and commons work. Levels 4-15 work. It is just a matter of luck. You are NOT alone in trying for a long time and not getting one. There are a lot of us in the same boat. And we are all rooting for each other, so don't give up! You CAN breed it. It just may take a long time. I have been trying a very long time and don't have it yet. But i refuse to reward the game makers' stinginess by giving them the > $150 it would cost to buy the unicorn and emerald. I hope we can all stay strong and united and not give in and buy them! That would be rewarding them for manipulating us by making both the unicorn and the emerald easy to get, then with no warning much, much more difficult to get, for the purpose of twisting our arms into buying them. I for one would rather never have them than reward duplicity by opening my wallet wide.