Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miss monster story :'(

Rhino Keeper

Miss monster story :'(

Hope this can be a replacement for monsterstory, its so fun but they just give up on it.

Yes, me too. I had every monster up to epic on Monster story before they ended it. At least I can still visit my main island from my Android game (although I don't actively play the android game). That and I had my gold moved from MS to DS

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Yes, me too. I had every monster up to epic on Monster story before they ended it. At least I can still visit my main island from my Android game (although I don't actively play the android game). That and I had my gold moved from MS to DS
    What? You could do that transfer gold from monster story to dragon story?
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Executive Chef
    I had every monster at epic also. After such a long period of nothing, I deleted it. Unfortunately, because I deleted it, I did not get to transfer all my gold from MonsterStory to dragonstory. Oh, well.

This appears to be a bit "cutsier" MonsterStory with the very strange battle thingy included.... Odd. I really was not fond of many of the monsters, but these big-eyed creatures are pretty nauseating.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    No, they gave you compensation on a different game since Monster wasn't going to be available anymore.

Executive Chef
    I now wonder what was wrong with Monster Story since Fantasy Forest is practically Monster Story with the mixing of names and such
    But FForest is growing on me. I wonder if the Battle thing is a Bi-Monthly thing??
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

I definitely miss Monster Story! Please bring it back!
    Would like to communicate with me or ask me a question? Send me a PM!
    Status : I no longer like to play TL games! Got bored but I'm still here (rarely )
    Birthday : OCTOBER 7th

Need support? Send an email to support@teamlava.com

***** HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! *****

Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    It wasn't an official option. I saw someone ask for it and get it on the forums so I sent a message to TL. The window was open just before they switched off the servers, and I had a good reason to get it. I had every monster leveled up to Epic (& maybe 3 diamonds) so I had zero items\eggs left to spend it on. I also earned most of it from installing TL apps so it sort of had a dollar value. I was pretty lucky since that happened around the time they released the gold producing dragons. It got me Stained Glass before it went limited and then that helped me earn the enough to buy Midas before it went limited again. Since then I've been setup pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by myndisue View Post
    No, they gave you compensation on a different game since Monster wasn't going to be available anymore.
    Nope, this was a separate option. I did get the starter package they offered when they decomissioned a whole slew of games first (something like 150 gold or something), but then I got the full almost 1600 (might have even been 2000 cos I managed to breed a few diamonds) gold I had saved up moved across too. It was a massive payday and right now I still qualify for the starter pack specials.

Quote Originally Posted by asyran2012 View Post
    I definitely miss Monster Story! Please bring it back!
    You can still play it on Android. I have an account I use to visit my old iOS game island.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast