Thread: pet shop story tips and tricks

Farm Supplier

Lightbulb pet shop story tips and tricks

Post all of you tips in pet shop story here
    No longer active

New Resident
    I'm pretty new to pet shop story but I've noticed a couple useful things. I'm level 21, playing daily for two weeks, and trying to see how far I can get without paying for gems. (Although I did download other games to get gems, and am playing Jewel Mania to earn them.) One is that it helps to figure out which pets are good earners. I saw someone mention the Wallaroo and I have also noticed that once you complete the 4/4 family and then (for some but not all) if you upgrade to level 3 of the playpen you get a lot more gold when you collect. For a couple animals that let you collect several times an hour this really adds up...like canary, chihuahua (i didn't want to spend the 4000g but if I collect regularly all day I'll get that back quickly), hamster, shorthair cat, beagle, german shepherd. (Just mentioning ones I have so far.)

Also if I need something I mention it on my wall so someone can gift it if i didn't send them a request. i find it useful when other people do that if i visit them and want to leave a gift I know what they can use.

Looking forward to seeing other people's tips, I know I'm new!

New Resident
    Also don't miss the Breed Information Database for *lots* of useful info and tips, click the tabs at the bottom of the document to find SO much useful info including how much different pets cost and earn. It answered so many of my questions! Also a tab of tips.